[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
zthemester wrote:
how did you buy your guns? bought? craft?

Swords? Mostly bought, I did find some nice ones that I crafted % phys damage on and made an ex or 2 profit, but nothing crazy.
I can't find any the same or similar to the one you use in the guide, do you have any craft tips or which one to pick? (now at the end of the league for your build)
"
zthemester wrote:
I can't find any the same or similar to the one you use in the guide, do you have any craft tips or which one to pick? (now at the end of the league for your build)

Search for swords that are at least 1.95 aps, and plug in 300 physical dps. If there are a few, then add multiplier of 26% so that only swords with multiplier as an explicit show up.

I just checked and there are only 2 up with the people online. The league is too old now to find really good stuff. If you search without the multi, there are still a few to choose from.

Best of luck next league, in a month's time we will be kicking ass again and leveling!
I get it, but if I don't think I'll try to write a
Ty
Where is your mana sustain sir ? Cant find it in the build , guess ill take some on rings or amulet. Very fine build so far btw.
"
Where is your mana sustain sir ? Cant find it in the build , guess ill take some on rings or amulet. Very fine build so far btw.

I have 1 point of mana leech in the Duelist area, directly under Vaal Pact. If you can get mana leech on your gear, you can use that passive point elsewhere, but it is typically more cost/dps effective to get it on the tree instead. The 1 point is easily enough leech to sustain. Glad you're enjoying the build!
Also...

FUCK ME RAGGED, 8 6 LINKS IN POE 2!!! 6 LINK FLICKER, 6 LINK DOUBLE STRIKE, 6 LINK TOTEMS, WEAR KAOM'S HEART IF YOU WANT, HOLY SHIT! WILL SHADOW GET SHAPESHIFTING? I WANT TO FLICKER AROUND AS A WERETIGER!

so much excite, cannot contain
Last edited by roguemjb on Nov 16, 2019, 2:57:35 PM
Looks like fun. Any suggestions for pantheon?

Also, is vaal pact worthwhile? Just looking through POB, the natural regen is pretty low, so not much downside to grabbing double leech rate, especially since we're pathing right past it anyways.
"
doctordonkey wrote:
Looks like fun. Any suggestions for pantheon?

Also, is vaal pact worthwhile? Just looking through POB, the natural regen is pretty low, so not much downside to grabbing double leech rate, especially since we're pathing right past it anyways.

For Pantheon, it's really just preference. I switch the minor one a lot, it's more situational. The major one I keep on the one that gives 50% chance to avoid AOE damage or something like that.

As for Vaal Pact, no, I hate it. Life regen makes such a difference in how squishy I feel, giving up regen feels like cutting your HP in half. I used to play with old VP that made leech instant, and that was doable, but just double your leech rate only feels okay on Slayer, and since the changes to Slayer, it might not be great for them either. Even when playing Berserker, having the rage degen, which nearly eliminates life regen, feels really bad imo. I don't even like to play maps that have reduced regen. Those are especially uncomfortable on Berserker. So nope, no VP for me. Try it and see if you like it, but it's too much of a loss imo.
hey how about a new mod on the boots (gain tailwind on crit) what do you think about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info