[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Ezvklra wrote:
Thanks a lot for a great guild bro!!!

Btw can you take a look to my character and suggest anything to upgrade, I also find difficult at map Tier >13, with at least one death for each map.

Both swords badly need replaced. You'd do better with 2 Ichimonjis than those slow things. That snail attack speed is a big contributor to your deaths. Search for swords with 25% multi and 1.85 attacks per second. Your amulet and shaper ring need much more life. Amulet needs 75+ life, and rings need 50+. For t13+ you should have 5500+ life, or 6k to be fairly comfortable. I shoot for 7k by endgame.
"
zenostra wrote:
So I've been following this build as closely as I can but I've hit a roadblock at the moment, struggling to kill rare monsters on T6 maps.

Is anyone able to take a look at my build and give me some advice on what gear I should be focusing on?

https://pastebin.com/cJRLNcHB

I'm currently down to 2ex as I haven't had much luck with RNG lately.

Thank you.

Looks like you just got to maps and all your gear is horrible. No worries! Just get some budget gear for now. First thing I'd get is 2 Ichimonji swords, both are very cheap. Next, get all the auras I advise to get. Get life on gloves, rings, and amulet. Replace the belt with 90+ life and cap your resists. The 2 big purchases will be Fortify boots and the shaper ring. If you have to sell your ex for chaos, so be it. Have a look at the gear and aura sections of the guide for more info on each.
Hey. Who's awesome? YOU'RE awesome. Every goddamn one of you. Thanks for playing the build!
Thanks for the guide! The most fun i've had this league so far, could you check my gear as I have built up around 10 ex of currency and looking for my next upgrades, thanks!
Tested The Saviour today. It's really good for clearing, especially for legion and breach. Boss fights is pretty good also, just killed Awakener Sirius 8 deathless and it was pretty easy with the damage from The Saviour+Paradoxica.

Once again big thank you for making the guide and everything you've done to the community. Hope that this sword will give you dps :D
"
StaticPashes wrote:
Thanks for the guide! The most fun i've had this league so far, could you check my gear as I have built up around 10 ex of currency and looking for my next upgrades, thanks!

First thing I noticed is your swords are both only 280ish pdps each, which is pretty low. With 10 ex, you can get a couple beastly swords. I see you got the helm covered and scored some sexy gloves with strikes hit an additional enemy, allowing you to keep Ambidexterity on the amulet, kick ass. Your shaper ring is unimpressive though, I would replace that and get some physical damage on there. Next you need a couple of good 3 stat jewels. GLHF!
"
Swantie wrote:
Tested The Saviour today. It's really good for clearing, especially for legion and breach. Boss fights is pretty good also, just killed Awakener Sirius 8 deathless and it was pretty easy with the damage from The Saviour+Paradoxica.

Once again big thank you for making the guide and everything you've done to the community. Hope that this sword will give you dps :D

That's amazing man, that must be a super sick combo. If you get some good boss fights or juiced t16 map clears with those 2, I will post it on the guide, I bet everyone would love to see it.

And look at this godly sword, I will treasure this sexy motherfucker. Bless your magnificent soul :)
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 7, 2020, 2:15:03 AM
Thanks for the guide! I rly like melee stuff... and this build rly great!

What do u think about my build? can u check my char? i changed little things to use imapale mechanics
hello and really thank you for this nice build!
i love assassin and ofc flickering around...
i might be doing something very wrong with my setup,
can you see it and point me to the right direction?
Yeah nice Build
I test this build :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info