[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Is it possible to play this build with the saviour weapon? It sounds funny and wanted to try it.

No one tried it yet? :(
Hey mates this was an excellent build i killed sirus and achiev 36 challenges with this build now im rerolling the build to CoC Cospri so im selling some of the stuff i used for this build if anyone is interested just whisp me or msg me.

Spoiler

Thanks for this amazing build!
"
Atrocis wrote:
"
Is it possible to play this build with the saviour weapon? It sounds funny and wanted to try it.

It's gotta be really amazing with a fast offhand. I saw a vid of someone clearing with flicker with it. I'd love to see it's double strike potential. If I find a mirror or something :D
"
Atrocis wrote:
"

im using it got to lv 86 using the saviour+headhunter and its hella fun. ill prob add Atziri's Acuity and see how goes. the clear speed that brings the saviour is huge sometimes i just flicker once then run and see how my clones kill everything
Hi, i just switch from cyclone build to this build. Been having fun so far.

Although clear speed is faster, rate of dying is higher. I know I still have to pump hp in skill tree. (Don't know is it I haven't adapt to the playstyle yet but sometimes flicker doesn't work)

Any idea what to improve except for sword? (Currently crafting it as we speak)

For helm, is it okay for me to use my current rare helm instead of switching over to starkonja's? If yes, pls suggest to me what craft should i use instead. (cause this craft was for cyclone)

As for glove craft, is increased dmg while leeching better than phy dmg?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnlyKhang/characters
"
OnlyKhang wrote:
Hi, i just switch from cyclone build to this build. Been having fun so far.

Although clear speed is faster, rate of dying is higher. I know I still have to pump hp in skill tree. (Don't know is it I haven't adapt to the playstyle yet but sometimes flicker doesn't work)

Any idea what to improve except for sword? (Currently crafting it as we speak)

For helm, is it okay for me to use my current rare helm instead of switching over to starkonja's? If yes, pls suggest to me what craft should i use instead. (cause this craft was for cyclone)

As for glove craft, is increased dmg while leeching better than phy dmg?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OnlyKhang/characters

For a better review, post your PoB. On your tree, I'd suggest removing the points by Ranger, Weapon Artistry and Aspect of the Panther. Those can be taken once you're tanky enough. Your gear is great, you should work on your EHP first. Take Golem's Blood, in Duelist area, it is extremely important. Then go up and take Constitution on the Scion life wheel and the jewel slot along the way. You're only 81, so the next few points will come quickly. I think the physical damage is better than damage while leeching, you're not a slayer. Most of the time you're dodging, not facetanking. And in maps, most everything will pop before it even moves, so the damage while leeching will rarely be active.

Damn, how the hell did you afford the Savior?? The cheapest one is 25 ex! Let me know how it works with Double Strike, does it feel like tons more damage when the reflection pops?
How are metamorphs with this build? are you able to get enough damage to nuke them before they are a threat? are people dying often to them? I love flicker strike but I'm a HC player. I know it's not practical for HC but my love for flicker is to much.
Hi, i am following your guide in Metamorph. Thanks for the awesome guide. Its very expensive for a starter character. i've spent about 20+ex already and its still far from your equips. 10ex on 2 weapons, 6L armor is about 3.5ex crafted myself.

To upgrade my character, the jewel prismatic cost about 10ex, the helm with the enchant cost at least 6ex to 10ex.

overall it should be at about 40ex following your equips in guide for metamorph. I may be wrong, it may be even more than this.

So anyway, I have a few questions.

1. If i get the helm enchant for the double strike 15% double damage to bleeding enemies, where does the bleeding comes from?

2. What are the 2 pantheons to equip?

3. What to enchant for gloves and boots?
"
How are metamorphs with this build? are you able to get enough damage to nuke them before they are a threat? are people dying often to them? I love flicker strike but I'm a HC player. I know it's not practical for HC but my love for flicker is to much.

Metamorphs on t14+ are very rippy, stay away from life regen completely and hexproof when able. I add just enough to fill the bar. I can typically nuke it down fast on any tier, but if not, gtf away from it and start killing its adds. Keep spawning your Vaal Ancestral Warchief and your Double Strike boys to do work.
"
Yinimical wrote:
Hi, i am following your guide in Metamorph. Thanks for the awesome guide. Its very expensive for a starter character. i've spent about 20+ex already and its still far from your equips. 10ex on 2 weapons, 6L armor is about 3.5ex crafted myself.

To upgrade my character, the jewel prismatic cost about 10ex, the helm with the enchant cost at least 6ex to 10ex.

overall it should be at about 40ex following your equips in guide for metamorph. I may be wrong, it may be even more than this.

So anyway, I have a few questions.

1. If i get the helm enchant for the double strike 15% double damage to bleeding enemies, where does the bleeding comes from?

2. What are the 2 pantheons to equip?

3. What to enchant for gloves and boots?

The items are much more this league than they were last league. I got my helm with the double damage enchant for 50c last league and the watcher's eye was like 4 ex. Consider those items stretch goals. The 15% attack speed enchant is much cheaper.

1. Double Strike itself has 25% chance to bleed. Your totem should have Chance to Bleed on it as well. Some weapons may have chance to bleed crafted onto them, definitely my choice for the prefix, unless it's Tacati's.

2. The Pantheon section in the guide was added recently. I currently use Lunaris, but Solaris is good too. Tukohama or Ralakesh are great minor choices.

3. Gloves enchant isn't super important. My boots from last league had ele pen if you haven't killed recently which was great for boss damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info