[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

is it enough with "strike skils target 1 additional nearby enemy" on gloves or do we also get tribal fury?
Playing your build right now, feels really good. Have killed Awakener(2 deaths), Uber Elder(deathless). Planning on Atziri(do not really like her). My question is what can i improve in the build i have atm?
Tried this build on Xbox and it's unplayable unfortunately flicker strike once used can go around not damaging anything or and mana pots lock even if pressed they r not being used,has to use double strike in between to be able to use them to keep going I think it's desync, is there any solution to this or should I like to respect to tag else
What u think about The Saviour?
"
Keyalot wrote:
Dude.... How do I get my health up? I crafted it on my rings, I switched my gloves for something with almost 100 added health, and I have a belly that rolled decently well. Idk why I still have 4.5k life.

I'd have to see your character, but you're probably missing a good chunk somewhere and/or are still lower level yet.

"
Xzyte wrote:
is it enough with "strike skils target 1 additional nearby enemy" on gloves or do we also get tribal fury?

You only need one or the other. The gloves would be the better choice so you can have Ambidexterity or another anointment on your amulet.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 1, 2020, 3:31:12 PM
"
Swantie wrote:
Playing your build right now, feels really good. Have killed Awakener(2 deaths), Uber Elder(deathless). Planning on Atziri(do not really like her). My question is what can i improve in the build i have atm?

That's awesome man, kicking all the asses! Atziri isn't nearly as hard as the others, you'll do fine. Your gear is already awesome, nothing drastic to improve on. I see you have a warding flask, you could replace that with Atziri's Promise or Sin's Rebirth for more burst. You could replace your offhand sword with one with both multi and chaos damage on it. You could get onslaught on kill on boots and replace your abyssal jewel with one with gain physical damage as fire instead of the onslaught.

Oh, a hatred crit % Watcher's Eye if you have a lot of currency. They're double what they were last league though :(
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Swantie wrote:

That's awesome man, kicking all the asses! Atziri isn't nearly as hard as the others, you'll do fine. Your gear is already awesome, nothing drastic to improve on. I see you have a warding flask, you could replace that with Atziri's Promise or Sin's Rebirth for more burst. You could replace your offhand sword with one with both multi and chaos damage on it. You could get onslaught on kill on boots and replace your abyssal jewel with one with gain physical damage as fire instead of the onslaught.

Oh, a hatred crit % Watcher's Eye if you have a lot of currency. They're double what they were last league though :(

Thank you for the answer man! And a big thank you for making this build. It's really good and i enjoy playing it, thank you very very much. Happy New Year!
"
Swantie wrote:
Spoiler
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Swantie wrote:

Thank you for the answer man! And a big thank you for making this build. It's really good and i enjoy playing it, thank you very very much. Happy New Year!

It means a lot to hear that, thanks! I am so glad you're having fun with it! Have a killer 2020!
Hey guys. First off all happy new year. Im running a very similar build and i looked inside here for some nice advice, which i implemented succesfully.

So on my character im using dagger and shield other stuff is pretty much similar except i use added fire damage instead of ruthless support for double strike. And i use maim instead of close combat as that gem isnt available for daggers.

At this point i need the hatred crit jewel, then i will respec into ambush and assasinate ascendancy( currently eunning with the deadly infusion for the 92% perma crit). So i will be even more powerful vs bosses. I dont have a rare chest with flat crit and neither belly atm. So best option i think is the jewel. I dont see how else i could reach 90%~ and with less than that Damage feels slower. But if u have any idea please tell me

I have 2 important questions please:

How big of a DPS boost is the 15% double damage for DS on helm ? These stuff are quite expensive and i dont know yet if its worth the money.
Should i really buy one ? Is it a big buff ?

Secondly: im using a 10% reduced mana reserved rare shield... so i can clear with flicker super fast. What i dont understand i see u guys running with 80ish mana.. (hatred,purity herald, war banner,precision). How do u sustain flicker from only 80 mana ?

Third: i saw u using maim and Faster attacks on the totem. Is maim worth the slot for it ?

And lastly in hideout without buffs and flasks around how much DPS does double strike write for you guys ?
Hi

Maim on chest better than "attack have..." ?

Watcher's Eye > Headhunter ?
Last edited by Poupoule on Jan 2, 2020, 12:22:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info