[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Gorlo13 wrote:
nice build so far
having rly fun with it.

But did you all reroll physicall reflection maps?
Or did i miss there something?

Yes, reroll phys reflect maps. Ele reflect can be done if you swap Hatred with Pride, but with phys reflect you're out of luck.
"
Zerocyde wrote:
I'm having mana issues after getting into resistance gear and away from leveling uniques. I had to get a new ring and amulet with mana regen to sustain at all and how it's fine with double strike and fine about 95% of the time with flicker. Is this normal?

I don't really have problems with mana, except maybe on a no regen map. A lot of people have mentioned this, and I think maybe what people are experiencing is Flicker running out of charges, which means your damage is too low for that map tier, or you're missing splash/call. Your character will say he needs to catch his breath if he runs out of charges, and actually mention mana if he's low on mana. Multistrike makes it so that we only need to spend mana every 3rd hit though, so it should fill easily during the other 2 hits. He will still comment on mana though if he's low even if it immediately fills. Just a theory, watch your charges and make sure they're staying up.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Zerocyde wrote:
I'm having mana issues after getting into resistance gear and away from leveling uniques. I had to get a new ring and amulet with mana regen to sustain at all and how it's fine with double strike and fine about 95% of the time with flicker. Is this normal?

I don't really have problems with mana, except maybe on a no regen map. A lot of people have mentioned this, and I think maybe what people are experiencing is Flicker running out of charges, which means your damage is too low for that map tier, or you're missing splash/call. Your character will say he needs to catch his breath if he runs out of charges, and actually mention mana if he's low on mana. Multistrike makes it so that we only need to spend mana every 3rd hit though, so it should fill easily during the other 2 hits. He will still comment on mana though if he's low even if it immediately fills. Just a theory, watch your charges and make sure they're staying up.

It's definitely mana. It drops about a 3rd of my remaining pool each flicker. And that's with wasting slots on my ring and amulet for mana regen. I generally flicker though maps fine enough, but if the mob pack is super high hp and I gotta spend a few seconds on them he'll start bitching about mana.
How does this handle Sirus?
Does anyone else have major issues with dsync? I die a lot and can't attack things with double strike, because I'll be attacking something and teleport like five feet away. And the rare will kill me because it was attacking me for five seconds, while apparently I was attacking a wall, even though on my screen I was attacking the rare.
Spoiler
"
Zerocyde wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Zerocyde wrote:

It's definitely mana. It drops about a 3rd of my remaining pool each flicker. And that's with wasting slots on my ring and amulet for mana regen. I generally flicker though maps fine enough, but if the mob pack is super high hp and I gotta spend a few seconds on them he'll start bitching about mana.

Idk man, I just ran a couple maps and listened for him to say anything about mana and never heard it. I checked on my PoB for last league's character and he had 90 unreserved mana and I have 87 right now in this league. Watching last league's videos, he says it once or twice a map, but only after everything around him is dead, it never stops attacking. Idk what you're missing, shoot me your PoB, and I will see what I can find. For all I know, you're not using Multistrike or something
"
Tenerbris wrote:
Does anyone else have major issues with dsync? I die a lot and can't attack things with double strike, because I'll be attacking something and teleport like five feet away. And the rare will kill me because it was attacking me for five seconds, while apparently I was attacking a wall, even though on my screen I was attacking the rare.

Change your networking mode from predictive to lockstep. I do have desync from time to time, but it's pretty rare and not that much of a dealbreaker.

I have a question myself though. So, i've got a lucky pandemonius drop and racked up about 8 ex overall. Now i'm not sure in what to invest. I mean, i could buy farruls or just go ahead and buy 1 or 2 nice weapons. Not quite sure here :(
Hi,

Thanks for your awesome build !
What should i look to upgrade first ? https://pastebin.com/GPk7Tg6G
The only thing is that i feel like i can't play this build when the server are laggy :(

Thanks and have fun exile ! :)
Thoughts on using this?
hi i would like to know what are the pantheons and if its already there im sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info