[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Still recommend Tribal Fury if clear speed is fine without the +1 to strikes on gloves so far? Want to make Double Strike Single Target as Strong as possible
"
GreatBrit wrote:
Still recommend Tribal Fury if clear speed is fine without the +1 to strikes on gloves so far? Want to make Double Strike Single Target as Strong as possible

No, you just need one or the other. The benefit of having it on gloves is being able to get a big damage anoint on your ammy instead of Tribal Fury.
some lvling tips?
"
dervisis wrote:
hello and really thank you for this nice build!
i love assassin and ofc flickering around...
i might be doing something very wrong with my setup,
can you see it and point me to the right direction?

Well, the first thing I noticed is that you have no weapons equipped. That could be an issue. Looks like maybe you're swapping gear around or something or I'm not looking at the right character. Elestiar? And the tree is almost totally different.

well i disapointed and while seeking form help, someone adviced me to use terminus est, and changed the passive tree to reflect that change.
i am desperate, i want really to this build to work
Hey, trying out your build at the moment, and love the flickering around. What I do see happening is me dying a lot, and im thinking maybe its because of my devotos devotion or amulet maybe? I swapped those out due to already having them in the bank and couldnt really cba to buy new ones and try to sell them

Do you think the Starkonja will make me tank more than the devotos i have rn? And should i switch out the amulet? I know that fatal blade is allocated in your tree, so im saving a point with it, and its got pretty good damage output

Thoughts on how to take my build further would also be appreciated.

Thanks!
Spoiler
"
dervisis wrote:
"
dervisis wrote:
hello and really thank you for this nice build!
i love assassin and ofc flickering around...
i might be doing something very wrong with my setup,
can you see it and point me to the right direction?

Well, the first thing I noticed is that you have no weapons equipped. That could be an issue. Looks like maybe you're swapping gear around or something or I'm not looking at the right character. Elestiar? And the tree is almost totally different.
"
dervisis wrote:

well i disapointed and while seeking form help, someone adviced me to use terminus est, and changed the passive tree to reflect that change.
i am desperate, i want really to this build to work

You will need to spend some regrets and change it to the tree in the guide. You need to just stick to the guide as closely as possible. I see you're using Brutality Support but also Atziri's Promise. Brutality means you'll be doing only physical damage, not even chaos damage, and the flask just adds chaos damage. It will all come together as you learn more about the game.

As far as replacing gear, I will need to know your budget. 2 Ichimonji swords are the cheapest way to get started.
"
Ezpected wrote:
Hey, trying out your build at the moment, and love the flickering around. What I do see happening is me dying a lot, and im thinking maybe its because of my devotos devotion or amulet maybe? I swapped those out due to already having them in the bank and couldnt really cba to buy new ones and try to sell them

Do you think the Starkonja will make me tank more than the devotos i have rn? And should i switch out the amulet? I know that fatal blade is allocated in your tree, so im saving a point with it, and its got pretty good damage output

Thoughts on how to take my build further would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

You need life on every piece, at least 50. You are missing life from nearly every gear slot, so you probably have about 3k life. 3k life is rough to do lab, let alone maps. Start replacing your gear bit by bit and you will start having a much better time.
"
kekemeke wrote:
some lvling tips?

Get Princess Sabre and Lakishu's Blade and get moving! One or two Praxis rings will solve all your mana issues until you get some mana leech. Innsbury's Edge is great at 47, then get 2 Ichimonji swords at 58. Whatever one hand weapon you find that is a dps increase will work between those until you get the sword nodes at bottom right. At this point in the league, you probably have plenty of gear and currency to make leveling a breeze. I just Frost Blades (linked with Ancestral Call, but not Splash) til 58, then you can start flickering on a 4 link (with Call, Splash and Multi). Get your Fortify boots asap after that. Keep Double Strike slotted to level it.
Thanks for this awesome build! Im lvl 90 Facetanking all t16 Metas and Conquerors. This build is amazing with the right gear
Anyone tried it with the saviour sword? Any changes needed to the setup with it? or just equip and go destroy stuff? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info