[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
kinosti wrote:
PoB says Twin Terrors passive gives more dps than Ambidexterity even if chance to hit is already 100% so is there a point in using Ambidexterity?

same oils and probably wouldn't need to get so much flat accuracy on items

also you can now get "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy" mod on gloves from snake conqueror influence (Hunter)

Absolutely get that mod on gloves if you can, I haven't progressed much this league due to life stuff, so idk how insanely pricey that is. And Twin Terrors is okay, but with Assassin bonuses to both crit chance on full life and low life, and your diamond flask, it's rarely much of an increase. Test your PoB with flasks on and off with all choices to compare. Of course make sure power charges are ticked on in PoB also.

Solid anoint choice if you want more consistency in your crits, especially if playing berserker instead of assassin, which I am this league (which feels masochistic after playing assassin), so tyvfm, because I totally wouldn't have thought of it :)

"
artik151 wrote:
Well, are the Jewelled Foils the best option for crafting endgame swords for this?

Definitely. Any crafter with experience won't even consider crafting any other sword.
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 24, 2019, 3:00:56 PM
"
Fekta1 wrote:
I've ridden this build all the way to T16 - super fun. I'm a bit paralyzed on what to do next gear wise. Any suggestions?

Glad you're having fun, and you're clearly doing well! I'd be working on saving for a higher life chest or just a 6 link Belly. Your corsair sword will need replaced eventually too with a foil, but that big pdps on it is probably making it harder to replace. Getting some physical damage and/or accuracy on rings will be nice. A better amulet with higher multi and physical damage will be super helpful too.
"
Fekta1 wrote:
"
Xiluym wrote:
Have you considered an alternative to Herald of Purity as Flesh & Stone?

I know we would drop the flat phys damage, but wouldn't that be made up for with the utility offered?

16% increased damage / 11% less damage + blind

It works well with Flicker Strike, and decently with the up close Double Strike as well.

Just for consideration though!

Interestingly enough Flesh and Stone nets more damage in my PoB at the moment, like the utility for these nutty bosses too. Going to give it a shot, thanks for the suggestion.

That's a pretty solid idea. The difference between the two is small if you tick Maim being on in PoB, with Purity pulling ahead just a bit. But for that to be accurate, you're considering your totem being down most the time to apply the maim. You should use your totems often, but just using Flesh and Stone makes keeping your targets maimed all that much easier.

Does Blood Stance always reduce your area of effect? The wiki seems misleading. I am trying it in game and Flesh and Stone says nothing about reducing AoE, but Blood and Sand does. The wiki says blood stance reduces AoE, but I think that's incorrect. I will try this out with flicker.
deleted
Last edited by mierzostt on Jun 27, 2020, 8:51:14 PM

how do i keep up all of war banner, purity, hatred and precision all at the same time because my mana does not allow it ? am i missing something or ? i stopped using war banner because i can't
Last edited by ARES_GOD on Dec 24, 2019, 8:53:31 PM
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
how do i keep up all of war banner, purity, hatred and precision all at the same time because my mana does not allow it ? am i missing something or ? i stopped using war banner because i can't

he probably made it around 2x ichimonji -10% mana reserved lmao

im playing berserker and got bored of trying to get more hp to not instantly die so i went for more dps instead, at least i'm killing t16 conquerors before they get a second attack in after getting 50 Rage stacks first

worst part about it is i melt to my own rage+bloodrage because of abyssus+aspect of carnage
Last edited by kinosti on Dec 24, 2019, 9:41:58 PM
"
kinosti wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

im playing berserker and got bored of trying to get more hp to not instantly die so i went for more dps instead, at least i'm killing t16 conquerors before they get a second attack in after getting 50 Rage stacks first

worst part about it is i melt to my own rage+bloodrage because of abyssus+aspect of carnage

yeah i figured about ichimonji but also thought there was something else after changing ichimonji guess not... i also thought about playing zerker cause i like that feel but i played zerker in legion and didn't wanted to deal with the degen especially with the currents mobs buffs and stuff...
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
"
kinosti wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

yeah i figured about ichimonji but also thought there was something else after changing ichimonji guess not... i also thought about playing zerker cause i like that feel but i played zerker in legion and didn't wanted to deal with the degen especially with the currents mobs buffs and stuff...

Precision shouldn't be leveled at all, at level 1 it is still a nice boost to crit and accuracy, and since it's not % based, you should be able to handle it. If not, don't use it, but it's just 22 mana at level 1, and it's last priority. Just don't level it. The goal sure as hell isn't to use Ichimonjis forever :D
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 24, 2019, 10:01:45 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:

Precision shouldn't be leveled at all, at level 1 it is still a nice boost to crit and accuracy, and since it's not % based, you should be able to handle it. If not, don't use it, but it's just 22 mana at level 1, and it's last priority. Just don't level it. The goal sure as hell isn't to use Ichimonjis forever :D

ok that makes sense now, its also in the aura tab in the front page lol. thanks
How fast do metamorphs die on budget? and how tanky could you potentially make this build? I would love to try it on hardcore.. I know flicker strike on hardcore can be sketchy, but do you think it would even be possible? How often would you rip to metamorphs with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info