Goodbye Charan

who?
Ok so now mods delete messages w/o even a mp explaining what's what.

Are we a blizzard forum ?
Goodbye Charan, u’ll b missed:( sad news for me today... Did always read your posts.. Well have good life whatever u gona do now. All t best...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
I would be shocked if being on probation had anything to do with it. He's been on probation a bunch of times over the years.

I don't really give a shit, just felt the need to remind folks of that fact.

Oh and to whoever was wondering about his uniques, he has a bunch and gave away a bunch. It took something like 5 or 6 unique "slots" to make his swords. Poorjoy's Asylum was one his gf designed...

Acton's Nightmare.

Oops, I always mess that up. Thanks Mik.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Guys you are crazy - he plays poe as much as Chris Wilson and their team. ;)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Isdp wrote:
Ok so now mods delete messages w/o even a mp explaining what's what.

Are we a blizzard forum ?

Well, it is worst then Blizzard forum actually. Several people are very special and prominent here. I have already tried it by discussing with them. As long as they attacked me, everything was in perfect order. But as soon as I tried to fight back, right away, baaaam, my posts was deleted and I ended up on probation, for personally attack and antagonising others in an obnoxious manner :) It was only missing "for unsaviour and notorious reputation" :P Well, I can only quote Orwell. All animals are equal, but some are more equal. Therefore, you won't learn anything about some users of this forum, "authority" will take care of it.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
webas wrote:

Wow, I didn't realize this was a topic to shit on chris, now....
"
codetaku wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Wow, I didn't realize this was a topic to shit on chris, now....

No way! Nobody would dare to shit on a martyr who wants to play his goods exchange simulator forever! Can you imagine this sacrifice? Let's say Wilson wants to buy a Headhunter. He whispers to 50 people, but everyone is AFK because they play Diablo 5, Witcher 4 or Borderlands 4 so he sits in his hideout and gets mad. Who the hell wrote this trade manifosto? !! Oh, that was me, damn it! Yes, yes, I remember, trade should be shitty. Nothing, I'm going to whisper more! :P
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
Wait, what? Dang...

Dear Charan,
we haven't talked for a good long while but I always appreciated you, your posts and being in BLÔW was a blast. Best wishes for the future,

and <3
Alysma
Be well, Charan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info