Performance and Stability

Try removing your loot filter in a blighted map

It can crash you

Im thinking the server issues are from all the loot thats being generated

(while 99% of it is filtered)

Its still generated per zone and since everything is server-sided thats is probably the real reason the servers and game is performing so poorly

I 100% doubt its the minion builds or the player build choice

Listen again... POE had a peak of over 110k players online at once according to the steam charts

( again just use steam charts as a reference )

Im sure the total peak across all clients online at once is much higher

But right now steam charts is showing a peak of

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#1m

37k down from the peak of 74k in the last 30 days(Blight Launch)

If your servers and game is performing this bad with such a low player count I can only imagine the downward spiral of POE in the coming months, if these issues are not resolved...

Player base dying this fast is a HUGE RED FLAG imo for the game
Last edited by Bloomania on Sep 20, 2019, 8:49:28 PM
I'm one of the guys having graphics drivers crashes during betrayal encounters....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I have a AMD RX590 i get the GFX issues like a white screen sometimes green, just what the others get..
GGG Thank you for the transparency. It is something you don't find in the industry at this level. I personally am having a blast with the League. Keep at it and make improvements where and when you can.
thx! and do your best GGG...
we don't blame you guys you've done outstanding work with the game and just realizing the issues and monitoring them is enough no game is prefect and that only proves how advance and complicated the game is for the current engines to handle it, and just posting and talking about these problems shows how much you guys care about the game and the community and personally i love the game and you guys because no else can do your job better than you, so thank you for the game so much
This has basically been posted for the last 3 or 4 leagues it really is time to start taking steps to fix the problem and not just keep posting you are aware of them. I'm using a 1080 ti video card and it seems like each league the errors and lag get worse to the point now where you are losing a good chunk of people and it will only get worse if there aren't steps taken to actually fix it. As others have posted we would be fine with you doing a legacy league to work out the problems just want it to get back to where we can actually enjoy play the game without errors and fps/latency dips and spikes...It's just super frustrating because I have actually enjoyed the league theme its just derailed by the lag sadly.
It is awesome to see this kind of post from a game developer.

** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
I too really appreciate these sorts of posts from a game developer. Obviously players are still going to complain, but the transparency and not talking down to players is something that's almost never seen anymore.

It's been two weeks with several patches and significant improvements for most players, yet I still see posts declaring the league dead claiming every new mtx released is stopping bug fixes. People need some damn patience. GGGs rate of new content release and fixes are blisteringly fast compared to pretty much any game I can think of.
If I could remove shadows... ehem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info