Performance and Stability

What’s your problem in the first place? Don’t like the f2p model? Don’t play!
Last edited by creamlet on Sep 28, 2019, 2:09:04 AM
"
creamlet wrote:
[Removed by Support] What’s your problem in the first place? Don’t like the f2p model? Don’t play!

I maybe could have been a little more civil with how I responded, so I apologize.

I've just been really frustrated with how this league has turned out, especially for those of us on console, and I barely get any free time after work to play as it is so it gets aggravating having to put up with all the issues league after league. I've spent about $150 on this game (which I know is a small amount compared to some) and I'm sure I'll end up spending a lot more once the game is fixed. But with the way they go about selling "supporter packs" it kinda feels like a stab in the back when these issues go unaddressed and unfixed for so long.

My frustration was with the state of the game itself, so like I said, I apologize for being a little dramatic. Just needed to vent.
"
tendency2burn wrote:
"
creamlet wrote:
What’s your problem in the first place? Don’t like the f2p model? Don’t play!

I maybe could have been a little more civil with how I responded, so I apologize.

I've just been really frustrated with how this league has turned out, especially for those of us on console, and I barely get any free time after work to play as it is so it gets aggravating having to put up with all the issues league after league. I've spent about $150 on this game (which I know is a small amount compared to some) and I'm sure I'll end up spending a lot more once the game is fixed. But with the way they go about selling "supporter packs" it kinda feels like a stab in the back when these issues go unaddressed and unfixed for so long.

My frustration was with the state of the game itself, so like I said, I apologize for being a little dramatic. Just needed to vent.

Thank you. It’s ok mate, no worries - this is Wraeclast, it has to be harsh ;) I’m sorry for that tone, I’m not like that, usually. Of course I’m also feeling a hit, I’ve died numerous times because of lag. I don’t believe that literally everybody has to pay 60£ for playing have my hopes up that at lastest 4.0 will bring groundbreaking technical redesigns which might turn the tide and in near term find a way to ease the case of Blight for all the players. I wish GGG have all the resources they need to do and refuse to believe that Tencent now pays for everything and they don’t need us anymore. Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
Last edited by creamlet on Sep 28, 2019, 2:24:31 AM
I really hope so too, at least they have acknowledged the problems. I think each league would benefit tremendously if they implemented a public beta test a week before each launch, when everyone is bored of the current league anyway. I do agree though that supporting them with purchases every now and then is essential to keeping the game alive and healthy, as tencent needs to see profit to continue support. PoE is probably my favorite game of all time. I’ve only been playing since synthesis league so I’m sure I’ll be spending many hundreds of dollars the longer I play lol. Right now I’m saving for a decent PC so I can switch over from Xbox for a much better experience.

On a side note, maybe GGG was tired of my bitching because I got harlequin wings my first box, and ringmaster portal on my second one :)
Thank you RNGesus
"
tendency2burn wrote:
Right now I’m saving for a decent PC so I can switch over from Xbox for a much better experience.

Hold your cash for a bit. I'm on PC and the issues are terrible...lag, freezing, crashes. My PC is not high end by any means, but has run the game fine in the past until Blight. They named this league appropriately.
"
muthafragg3r wrote:
"
tendency2burn wrote:
Right now I’m saving for a decent PC so I can switch over from Xbox for a much better experience.

Hold your cash for a bit. I'm on PC and the issues are terrible...lag, freezing, crashes. My PC is not high end by any means, but has run the game fine in the past until Blight. They named this league appropriately.

So I've heard, but it can't be nearly as bad as the console experience. Performance issues aside, trading is next to impossible to find the exact rolls you need on a rare. We have no outside client like poe.trade. Then there's the lack of support, getting patches and leagues late, etc. Still waiting on the delve tab to be added.

Anyway, I used to play PC and I've got a Steam library full of games to keep me occupied while PoE sorts itself out. Might also download some emulators to play some classics.
Yeah cool,still cant play6 the game,performance graph all over the place and at one point CPU just jump to hundreds screen goes black,and unexpected disconnect.Cool league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info