[3.11] Flameblast/Vaal Flameblast Ignite Trickster (EB+MOM)

"
Grozaa wrote:
"
_Nektre_ wrote:
I think im gonna reroll my shadow into different build, ignite prolif works 1 out of 10 flameblasts, on bosses it feels great but for clearing most of things die from explosion and then ignite doesn't spread, it feels like playing ED contagion that just kills things in radius of single contagion, without spreading. Unless im doing something wrong but playstyle doesn't seem too complicated to mess something up.

EDIT
RN trying to play with fireball since rerolling is too expensive, already feels a lot better, i will see how it does against bosses.

You are using pyre on the build where the mobs clear is based on ignite prolif?.. With this ring if you oneshot a mob with small blast then the ignite will not spread to the rest of the pack, which is exactly what is needed. Just remove it.

Omg You're right, my apologies... It works now, I dunno if it's mentioned somewhere but for others u can put it in somewhere to not use pyre, since I fell for this juicy burning damage so others can go for it too.
Hi.
I wanna ask, how does this build work in higher tier maps and metamorph in 3.9 league? I started leveling Explosive arrow deadye and dunno to respect it after mathil didn't recommend his build
"
TryKilleR wrote:
Hi.
I wanna ask, how does this build work in higher tier maps and metamorph in 3.9 league? I started leveling Explosive arrow deadye and dunno to respect it after mathil didn't recommend his build

I was playing this build myself in 3.8 so I can not tell you a hands-on 3.9 experience. However, the only thing that differs is (approximately) bosses having 10% increased fire resistance, and about 30-50% more life(maybe except things like shaper where it is more like 200%). Anyways, bossing was never a problem for this build, in fact all the endgame content was very smooth, and fights taking slightly longer will not change that for the very fundamental reason- this build has very good defences and sustain, so it does not run into issues if the fight is extended.
If you ask specifically about comparison to explosive arrow, what can I say:
with this build you should definetely die less and have a better time at bossing. I wouldn't say there would be a large difference at mapclearing as both builds kind of represent the medium spectrum speed but personally I do like how ignite proliferation works with flameblast.
thanks for the reply!
Why did you pick minion damage nodes in your PoB?
"
TryKilleR wrote:
thanks for the reply!
Why did you pick minion damage nodes in your PoB?

Because spiritual aid notable which is picked on the tree makes it apply to you. But because of the pathing it is picked about lvl 80-90 so only once you get there you can benefit from minion dmg.
Thanks!
How did you get Vaal Flameblast LvL 21?
If you buy vaal flameblast, it's already vaaled so u can't vaal it at lvl 20
Hi,

Why the minion nodes on the tree?

zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hi,

Why the minion nodes on the tree?

Could you please take a look 2 posts above? :)
"
TryKilleR wrote:
Thanks!
How did you get Vaal Flameblast LvL 21?
If you buy vaal flameblast, it's already vaaled so u can't vaal it at lvl 20

It is not obtainable by vaaling but such gems sometimes drop like this, for example from blight encounters. Anyways, you can just buy them, 21/23 vaal flameblast goes for 5c on metamorph league.
When would you say is a good time to swap over to Flameblast from Fireball? I just did Cruel lab and got Prolonged, so maybe now? Or wait til Searing Touch or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info