[3.11] Flameblast/Vaal Flameblast Ignite Trickster (EB+MOM)

Damn! This build is exactly the one I'm looking for. Thank you!
I'm gonna play it in 3.9.
Can you also swap out Flameblast for Divine Ire? How do you think the new 3.9 awakened support gems will fit the build? :)

Thanks in advance
"
Dethe2 wrote:
Can you also swap out Flameblast for Divine Ire? How do you think the new 3.9 awakened support gems will fit the build? :)

Thanks in advance

Divine ire is also a very good skill for ignite so of course you can use it instead of flameblast. The gearing would look like pretty much the same, though some gem links would probably need some tweaks.
As for the awakened gems, burning damage is a very good fit and swift affliction might be worth considering too. Just keep in mind that those gems will be very inaccessible and even if you manage to get them leveling them will take forever, so I would consider them as potential endgame setup at most.
Have always wanted to play FB since Breach, so pretty sure this will be my 3.9 build. Can't wait!
Rather new to these forums...what do I do with that pastebin link for the build?
"
Drewalc wrote:
Rather new to these forums...what do I do with that pastebin link for the build?

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Here is the link, is is the 3rd party program that is used to plan builds. Just download it, and afterwards open a new build and choose option to import from pastebin(just paste the to pastebin there). I recommend having Path of Building as it is very useful. And once you get familiar with it, you can also look up LocalIdentity Path of Building - it is a more frequently updated fork of a main program.
Last edited by Grozaa on Dec 14, 2019, 4:15:57 AM
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 1:42:51 AM
Level 52 now and I have to say I wouldn't mess with flameblast just yet - without a carcass jack / level 20 ignite prolif the radius is tiny and cast speed is so low that it feels more worthwhile to just use fireball with rolling flames.
Flameblast does absolutely demolish big single entities but you're very vulnerable while channeling and 1-3 stacks just doesn't do enough damage against the new boss hp/resists.
Searing touch + cruel lab will likely make a big difference in the 1 tap capabilities, but again - fireball just seems like it does that job better. I think I might just use vaal fireball to clear and swap to flameblast for bosses/metamorph at this point.
"
syth6 wrote:
Level 52 now and I have to say I wouldn't mess with flameblast just yet - without a carcass jack / level 20 ignite prolif the radius is tiny and cast speed is so low that it feels more worthwhile to just use fireball with rolling flames.
Flameblast does absolutely demolish big single entities but you're very vulnerable while channeling and 1-3 stacks just doesn't do enough damage against the new boss hp/resists.
Searing touch + cruel lab will likely make a big difference in the 1 tap capabilities, but again - fireball just seems like it does that job better. I think I might just use vaal fireball to clear and swap to flameblast for bosses/metamorph at this point.

Indeed until you get your ignite proliferation to do its job fireball it totally reliable option and since it is basically the same tree you can switch at any time. I'd say at endgame flameblast clears better but then again it's a personal preference. Anyways, as you mentioned it is highly recommended to get searing touch as soon as you reach lvl 62 as it is basically doubling/tripling ignite dps for the cost of 1c.
Bandit choice?

Any changes in PoB for 3.9 i should look forward to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info