3.8.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Better ice crit shatter FX are my main concern with this patch. I hope not to be disappointed. ='[.]'=

guess your dissapointed huh lmao

says in full patch notes 4 days earlier fixing shatter sound effects then just decides not to, good stuff GGG glad to know you dont actually do what you say you are.

legit the only reason i was coming back to play this faliure of a leauge
Last edited by Qnfy on Sep 18, 2019, 8:57:41 PM
You broke delve. Amazing.
"
helldunkel wrote:
"
pampero128 wrote:
"
cody1bradley wrote:
Thank you GGG for creating an awesome game! sure it has its bugs, but the fact that you are assessing the issues and attempting to fix them on a constant basis gives us true lovers of the game some hope that one day we will see the game at its true potential.... All you people that have nothing good to say and no appreciation, Stop spamming these forums with your trash comments, no one wants to hear you crying. Thanks again GGG hope this patch goes over well!

first league played. detected.

The fact that he praises the work GGG is doing instead of bitching and complaining like the rest of the posts doesn't mean he's new here. I also recognize the hard work implied in making this game what it is and still praise GGG to this day, some 1400+ hours into PoE.

The fact that they don't address things like some (fairly stupid and entitled, if you ask me) people want to doesn't mean they're doing a bad job. The fact that they take some time to address these issues usually means they're making sure the solutions work. If you people stopped to think before writing posts full of idiocy from time to time it would be really nice, you know.

Didn't know that wanting something to be functional was being entitled. Especially considering it's a core mechanic that the league is focused around. Basic things like portal distance from the blight (so you don't get it right next to it) plus the sheer amount of enemies to fight, which alienates most builds that don't map clear already and poor melee builds..

So yeah, it isn't being entitled, it's common sense. Big difference.
Last edited by Tinklesz on Sep 18, 2019, 9:35:35 PM
yesss deploy mee
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Better ice crit shatter FX are my main concern with this patch. I hope not to be disappointed. ='[.]'=

Sadly, seems you're disappointed; they left it out of the patch notes, and after testing in-game, I can confirm shatter still uses the "bleed-explosion" sound effect.

Huh. It was top of the (non-Blight related) patch notes released days ago, and has since been removed. I hope this doesn't mean they're not still working on it. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 18, 2019, 10:15:50 PM
"The fact that he praises the work GGG is doing instead of bitching and complaining like the rest of the posts doesn't mean he's new here. I also recognize the hard work implied in making this game what it is and still praise GGG to this day, some 1400+ hours into PoE."

Playing the game and "bitching and complaining" are not mutual exclusives.

The fans who play the game are indeed entitled to a smooth, functioning game because that's what the game promises (or at least aspires toward) and the business model is reliant on the patronage of fans. At the heart of these seemingly "cancerous" comments is simply a plea to GGG to fix their backend so the people can resume playing the game they've grown to love.

And while we're at it: I agree with the sentiment that it seems GGG treats the first two weeks as a beta run and then just fix it afterwards. It's becoming a precarious trend. While there's obviously much thought being put into the game, the thought and effort put into ensuring a smooth gaming experience from league start has not been enough for a few leagues now.
Last edited by kakashi_sensei on Sep 18, 2019, 11:09:51 PM
Thanks for the fixes, guys, keep it up! Looking forward to better performances in blight :)
this will not save this bad league.
dont know how about everyone else, but i clearly see how development of 4.0 is damaging ongoing leagues. you've should at least raise rewards from blight encounters in maps significally. anyway, its too late even for this.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Sep 19, 2019, 12:33:13 AM
Pls fix bug "Present: Exception"
Nhh
Maps why not inc rate drop blighted maps??????
said bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info