Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.8.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

[Removed by Support] can only play few builds,playing f...ing spectres(5) zombies(12), mobsa are doing massive harakiri to kill mushroom and succeed 33% of a time at red maps,so anticlimactic so as league.how to get blight maps in ssf, 1 in 1day? blight in regular maps still gives crap! [Removed by Support]
can only play few builds,playing spectres(5) zombies(12), mobsa are doing massive harakiri to kill mushroom and succeed 33% of a time at red maps,so anticlimactic so as league.how to get blight maps in ssf, 1 in 1day? blight in regular maps still gives nothing! so it is better to pass
As an ole fellar that can barely see the screen, I am grateful for this FREE game. You folks at GGG are amazing with your output, yeah, theres a few bumps along the road, but still it's a free offering, be proud Chris & GGG, you're doing great..:)
Still zero drops. buff the droprate with like 100% then maybe it will be rewarding to play
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Hi,

This is an issue that we are aware of and tried to get fixed for Blight's initial release. The problem turned out to be a lot harder than it initially seemed, and the team are still looking for a good solution.

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
AWESOME CHANGES!!!!
1st blighted map i got into broke my game 3 times, at the 1st blight on the map i got mobs spawning 2 steps from blight...
Best patch ever!!

I have played PoE since betta and i never felt so unfairly fucked up by the game.
Last edited by agarwean on Sep 19, 2019, 5:34:33 AM
CreateTexture2D Error every 2-3 min..... started to appear after patch.
Good work, by the way where ise delve tab for ps4?
Yay, thanks...
Always wanted that crap exception error in every single Jun cellar...leveling backwards.. thanks
It's great to see that GGG are responsive and proactive in tuning their leagues. It shows that they are willing to increase rewards and thereby joy that the players experience. But why do it so late after the league start?

GGG's revenue earning profile leading upto a league start should show a sharp increase, due to marketing, hype etc. But straight after league start and for the first week or two does it continue increasing?

GGG you earn the bulk of your revenue during the lead up and probabaly the first week. Turn up the league rewards at the start to max+1 to bring joy and get people to want to buy more stuff from you because they are so happy.

Then turn it down slightly if you fear spoiling the economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info