3.8.1 Deployment and Full Patch Notes

YOU DIDNT FIX PORTAL LOCATION .....

ALSO YOU RAISED THE AMOUNT OF LIFE IN RERE MONSTER

All right, I can run my three Blighted maps now :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
TY i hope it will fix at least most of the bugs & performance issues.
I also hope that this takes care of the lack of Mystery Boxes, Delve Stash Tab and other MTXs available for purchase, for us Xbox players.
It’s not in the notes but is the Mao Kun bug fixed? If not, that should have been a priority. Can’t complete the map when Fairgraves doesn’t spawn inside the map.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Sep 18, 2019, 7:11:41 PM
Hell yeah Thx so much GGG for always trying to improve performance and other issues i know its not always successful or easy..

Continue making the best game on earth even better ^^
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Better ice crit shatter FX are my main concern with this patch. I hope not to be disappointed. ='[.]'=

Sadly, seems you're disappointed; they left it out of the patch notes, and after testing in-game, I can confirm shatter still uses the "bleed-explosion" sound effect.

"
Phaeded wrote:
It’s not in the notes but is the Mao Kun bug fixed? If not, that should have been a priority. Can’t complete the map when Fairgraves doesn’t spawn inside the map.

I suspect that if it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, it wasn't included at all.

This league's season is already a bust, it seems; it had the weakest league opening since 3.0 came out two years ago, and we're barely over a week in and it has already died down to about where Legion was a month in.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
finally, downloading..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Invincible Rhoa definitely still a thing, hello?
vorici still crashes the game....wth....nerf plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info