We're in the process of deploying the 3.8.1 update that contains a large amount of improvements and fixes to the Blight League. You can find its full patch notes here. While this patch should address the majority of recent community feedback, we'll continue to keep an eye on reports and make further improvements to Blight if possible.

The 3.8.1 patch for consoles will be deployed as soon as we have it tested and approved. We don't have a firm date for it yet, but we're trying to have it ready as soon as we possibly can. Thank you for your patience.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
blight maps, here i come !
yay. Of course, I'm at work. Boo.
ty ggg but pls add more slots to delve tab!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
At last, how long could we wait for this patch, mehhhh. People stop playing because this stupid lags, bugs and errors in map device. Worst league ever i played.
A bit delayed...
A bit late for all these "improvements" league is almost dead the performance is shambolic worse and worse each league u guys should be ashamed putting a plaster over a wound that needs a bandage every league.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Better ice crit shatter FX are my main concern with this patch. I hope not to be disappointed. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Indeed, thanks for the hard work.

"
A bit late for all these "improvements" league is almost dead the performance is shambolic worse and worse each league u guys should be ashamed putting a plaster over a wound that needs a bandage every league.

Bandage is called 4.0, i guess. So I'm fine with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info