[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Question:

It says in my Pob, fully buffed and with the Stampede boots + Charging offsense i have a attack rate of 8.5 attacks per second for cyclone.

Now now my cyclone costs 55 mana and the scold will do 400% of that amount as phys damage wich will be 220 mana x 8.5 = 1870 damage per second.

CwDT will trigger at 528 damage, so it will trigger roughly 3.5 times a second, but it has a internal cooldown of 0.25 seconds

Now i have two questions, what is the ideal attack rate for cyclone and CwDT trigger? is that 4 triggers a second? roughly 2112 Damage taken per second?

Also, when using charging offense we have 12% Phys reduction keeping in mind we have 3x perm endurence charges. Does that 12% affect the build in any way?
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
Question:

It says in my Pob, fully buffed and with the Stampede boots + Charging offsense i have a attack rate of 8.5 attacks per second for cyclone.

Now now my cyclone costs 55 mana and the scold will do 400% of that amount as phys damage wich will be 220 mana x 8.5 = 1870 damage per second.

CwDT will trigger at 528 damage, so it will trigger roughly 3.5 times a second, but it has a internal cooldown of 0.25 seconds

Now i have two questions, what is the ideal attack rate for cyclone and CwDT trigger? is that 4 triggers a second? roughly 2112 Damage taken per second?

Also, when using charging offense we have 12% Phys reduction keeping in mind we have 3x perm endurence charges. Does that 12% affect the build in any way?

We are using Corpse Pact ascendancy point. That allows us to slowly increase our attack speed up to 20 APS (or even more) after each corpse consumption. Because of that CWDT's will be triggering faster and faster each second until they reach maximum number of triggerings per second.

So it looks like some kind of positive feedback loop. We are faster attacking, faster spawning corpses, faster consuming them and faster diying. In this case charging offense mitigates a bit of damage caused by increased AS and helps us not to fly away like a freaking helicopter.)

This here, increases damage tremendiously, make's volatile dead +1 and gives you insane amount of ES, best part its, cheap 40C on AH atm
"
Etko wrote:

This here, increases damage tremendiously, make's volatile dead +1 and gives you insane amount of ES, best part its, cheap 40C on AH atm

I'm always at low mana so it's a bit scary.)
Probably tomorrow I will try to transition myself to this from the poet pen. Meanwhile with poet pen I can kill metamporh bosses without even seeing them on the screen (which I will loose probably after the switch, so I can only hope I will be able to survive better).. as soon as something get close to me I am in extreme danger.

"
Narnis wrote:
Probably tomorrow I will try to transition myself to this from the poet pen. Meanwhile with poet pen I can kill metamporh bosses without even seeing them on the screen (which I will loose probably after the switch, so I can only hope I will be able to survive better).. as soon as something get close to me I am in extreme danger.

You'll be fine :3
I kill myself casting volatile dead, my ES doesn't regen so fast and after 3 tick im dead. What am i doing wrong?
deleted
Last edited by swiftwilly on Dec 18, 2019, 2:54:06 AM
"
SiCH13 wrote:

You'll be fine :3

Well at least that was the plan, but thanks to the minor patch that happened at night now whenever I start to spam those balls ,the game want to use my gpu too much forcing all the fans to go 100% or around that after a couple of seconds of spam. What a great day...
Do we really want Spell Cascade?

If we switch it out with a big damage gem our damage go's up insanely.

Btw:

If any suggestions please tell. for some reason i feel like im lacking dps but that might be because im already farming T16 corrupted maps and the metamorphs in them. Might be a matter of upgrading Weapon, Gems and chestpiece.

Also, when im out of flask charges im kinda fucked. mana regen isnt enough to keep casting volatiles and dps is thus fucked. might want to check how i can counter that in the future.

Thanks.
Last edited by Vat0sbart on Dec 18, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info