3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

If anyone is intrested i am selling a 20% str Lethal pride which i can show on discord if anyone is intrested pm me
Ok, heres a new quick 20 second video of a conqueror in my full tank, hybrid spec.

This is my current loadout where I dropped my extra dps aura for purity of elements and converted my cyclone to a 5 link with infused channeling suport etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwwd-zHxU6I&feature=youtu.be

Gear and gem links below, havent changed from last post, using this to 100 for 100% safety and no surprise drama;

Jewels are Watcher's Eye, 1 Might of the Meek, and 3 Efficient Training.

(you can swap the minion damage from your hands to your weapon/zombies for feeding frenzy to make the fights 1-2 seconds quicker but I can live with 5 second bosses)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 3:15:45 PM
I made a CI version of the build id say its the tankiest one as far as im concerned mapping not budget friendly though.

Jewels 6x efficient 2x Brawn 1x watchers clarity and 25% lethal pride

Gear is for sale if someone wants to buy everything btw
Last edited by devia on Feb 3, 2020, 3:22:55 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Dr_Sanchezz wrote:
Anyone that can post a detailed way to self craft those crazy double influence rare amulets with bazillions of strength/attributes?
I feel like trying to craft one myself, would be my first self crafted super item...

Ok, to start you need an i85 amber amulet that is either shaper or warlord influenced with the 1 roll you want, and NO other influences of that type.

What that means is, I look for an i85 shaper influenced amulet with only increased attributes, NO other shaper specific rolls b/c those will fk you over.

Then I look for any warlord influenced amulet with only increased strength, the fodder amulet can be any base type, ilv etc, you oly care about the specific roll, but again, make sure it has no other warlord specific rolls.

You then use an awakener orb on the fodder amulet 1st, in this example the warlord amulet, then you select the shaper influenced i85 amber amulet and it gives you a new double influenced amulet with both the rolls you isolated, and new random rolls, all non shaper/warlord rolls on the 2 pre-existing amulets are deleted on the combination.

You have to make sure you are using amulets with only the 1 specific influenced roll otherwise you have a chance of getting the other roll and losing 3-5ex.

*added pictures*

so I will use the awakener orb on this fodder amulet >
Unavailable

and then

I will select this proper ilv/base type amulet >
Unavailable

afterwards I am left with >
Unavailable

Thanks, seems simpler than expected.
A few more questions:

1. Does the tier of the specific rolls on the used amulets matter or does it change randomly after slamming the orb on them?

2. What comes after it? Do i just simple multimod what i need/want or can i do something else that guarantees a third good affix on the amulet like plain strength or something?

3. Is it even worth crafting it if i use the tanky geofris setup, or is astramentis better/similar to the crafted one for that build setup?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
They have to be tier 1 rolls, the strength and attributes.

Afterwards depends on what extra rolls you get, you may have to play the orb of annulment lotto and brick it right away by erasing the strength or attributes, you can spend 1ex to craft cannot roll attack mods, and then use another ex to slam it and pray for a good roll. You can multimod it if you have an open suffix but then thats 3 suffixs and no room for a 3rd STR roll, etc etc.

Its basically why i just use astramentis, Crazypearce was very fortunate and rolled his by hand in under 3ex, comparable amulets go for 150ex so its just not worth it.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 3:44:11 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Afterwards depends on what extra rolls you get, you may have to play the orb of annulment lotto and brick it right away by erasing the strength or attributes, you can spend 1ex to craft cannot roll attack mods, and then use another ex to slam it and pray for a good roll. You can multimod it if you have an open suffix but then thats 3 suffixs and no room for a 3rd STR roll, etc etc.

Its basically why i just use astramentis, Crazypearce was very fortunate and rolled his by hand in under 3ex, comparable amulets go for 150ex so its just not worth it.

Ok thats really good to know, with this information i think it might just be better spending my currency on improving my other stuff.
Im trying to get to a similar tanky build as you are running right now because im really tired of dying over and over again to literally anything that lives longer than 1 sec.

Do you maybe mind giving my char a look?

Thanks
what does "cast while channeling support" in the boots do exactly? how does is work?
"
Dr_Sanchezz wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Ok thats really good to know, with this information i think it might just be better spending my currency on improving my other stuff.
Im trying to get to a similar tanky build as you are running right now because im really tired of dying over and over again to literally anything that lives longer than 1 sec.

Do you maybe mind giving my char a look?

Thanks

Ya, I dont expect everyone to do it like I do b/c most people have far better coordination and are used to playing keyboard/mouse based games, im not.

I like to keep my builds as close to 1 hahnded to possible and I dont obsess over PoB #s. I dont even use PoB, I have it to import skill trees to glance at it but thats all I do with it. I just go by what feels comfortable to me.

Since your already not using a 6L in your chest id try the 5L I run in mine, infused channeling adds another -8% physical damage taken which is really big for us b/c even with fortify, our physical reduction sucks.

If you switch to The Stampede boots youll be cycloning 100% of the time through maps so your extra ES from offering will be up plus the extra physical mitigation from infused. This means no more randomly dying from porcupine birds or other rando trash mobs from a screen away before you can even react.

The boots also allow you a 2nd annointment and if you do like I do and go cleansing thoughts you only have to reach about 37% chaos resistance to have it doubled for free for you and cap that at 75.

Idk, to me I think this is the best way to play it, I already kill everything instantly, when I was full Ci ya, I killed bosses 1-2 seconds faster but I also was dying like once per 3 hours, which at this level is a never ending hamster wheel.

Since switching to this I havent died, its been a few days.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 4:15:50 PM
This has propably been asked but would minion speed or feeding frenzy be better when running with Vaal skelly, Melee Splash, Multistrike, Melee Physical Damage, and Minion Damage.
I found myself a bit squishy in the Saqawal nest setup on T16 maps (especially when bossing and doing rippy metamorphs) so I tinkered a bit with a geofry alternative, on how to fit as many aura as I can on my gear.

It came to my attention that :

and

Were currently quite cheap (1 ex and 3 ex), so I made a "budget"* 6 aura setup running :

With this setup it is possible to run with :

- Vulnerability,
- Purity of elements,
- Discipline,
- Aspect of the Avian,
- Flesh and stone,
- Dread banner

Without vulnerability (if having it on gloves) it is possible to play with pride.

It is also possible to play 5 aura without aspect of the avian with Geofry for maximum tankiness, but a 2 % mana reservation jewel is also required. However, I found outthe hard way that one shots mechanics tends to OS withorwithout geofry so there aren't a lot of added value.

Without the amulet it is possible to tinker a bit with auras setup and the 20 % purity of elements enchant that is quite cheap (compared to 40 % zombie damage helmet).

* compared to full setup with 40 + ex pride amulet
Last edited by Stanelis1 on Feb 3, 2020, 4:47:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info