3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Just a casual returning player after playing on and off. Just want to say big thank you and the community for this build, I've done everything that I ever wanted to do but could not:

1. Defeating the Palace boss consistently. Yes, its trivial now but I still flinch a little when I see God's Chosen. I was in the 2013/2014 era where we rotated palace/courtyard maps worth 2 exalts each in the quest for lv100 and we'll always skip the final Palace boss cuz its a death trap. I still do kinda miss those collaborative days where we actually had to party up to clear content.

2. Defeating Uber Atziri for the first time, which was released as the biggest boss soon after I first started playing in 2013.

3. Defeating Shaper released in 2016 which I could never do.

4. Defeating Uber Elder released in 2018 which I also could never do.

5. Defeating Lv8 Sirius

6. Defeating all the other small bosses like Cortex, Catarina, etc
Last edited by fuzzybearz on Feb 3, 2020, 6:26:07 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:

Trying a last bump here.. :/

Your tree and gear look fine. What's your eHP at?

If you're finding yourself squishy, you can:

1) Use Geofri's instead of Saqawals
2) Use Discipline in setup
3) Stack more strength (eg use Astramentis or rare Ammy instead)
4) Take more defensive nodes in tree
5) Use Chaos golem instead of Carrion
6) Use Mask of Tribunal on AG

Just a few suggestions.

Thx, I will do something above!
What item should I aim to buy first? A cheap watchers eye?
Or Bottled faith?

Im running 6k life and 1688 eHP before cyklone.. It feel very low.

Have 1511 str.!

Thx so much for the help!
"
Or Bottled faith?

Have 1511 str.!

Hi!

I would highly recommend to use Geofris Sanctuary instead of Saqawals.

Maybe use Discipline too (switch it in for Bossing or keep it in)

This will give you a Big boost to your Energy Shield.

I killed Awakener Lvl 8 with this Body Armour. And im just Lvl 82 Atm.

Last edited by Veidoe on Feb 3, 2020, 9:10:25 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
knedalah wrote:
this build is freakin insane, yesterday i think i completed my build, there are no small upgrades i can make right now

i got 1800 str and 18 zombies

Congrats mate! So awesome :)

I just wanted to point out that not one of your gems has any quality on it... that's some small juice you can add to every single gem. Not sure if that was an oversight or you simply chose to not add quality.

yeah you are probably right, and i should also get the awakened version of some gems, which is not possible due to it being so pricey.
"
Veidoe wrote:
"
Or Bottled faith?

Have 1511 str.!

Hi!

I would highly recommend to use Geofris Sanctuary instead of Saqawals.

Maybe use Discipline too (switch it in for Bossing or keep it in)

This will give you a Big boost to your Energy Shield.

I killed Awakener Lvl 8 with this Body Armour. And im just Lvl 82 Atm.

Thx for the advice! Def gonna go discipline at least. and maybe equip and AG. I do love saqual and its 10% mana reserve. Can buy Goefris to swap for the shaper/elder/ Sirus!

Thx again! =)
I dont want to tell others how to play b/c the build is so versatile but I just never saw the point in playing anything other then the tankier Geoffri's version.

I have played in full CI, I have played in hybrid, ive tried the build with ranges of strength of 1,300 to 2,700 strength and its all the same, instantly phase or kill all endgame bosses and virtually indestructible.

For me personally I have scaled dps down for more survivability to safely push 100 and I am still literally instantly killing all the endgame bosses with no deaths or drama.

I went asfar as to drop my extra dps aura which was typically flesh and stone or skitterbots and I have replaced it with Purity of Elements, this lets me easily cap my chaos resistance with only 2 small 15% chaos resist rolls on my rings thanks to the Cleansing Thoughts annointment.

I added Infused Channeling to my cyclone for an additional 8% physical damage mitigation, and im still sitting at 18k EHP and nearly 1,800 STR in Stampede Boots with no STR and the plain jane Astramentis Amulet.

The other thing ive found to be irreplacable is the Holy Relic, I use mine with empower and minion damage and its godmode for your minions and it also provides you with a massive ES replensih ontop of your offering.

TLDR, why play squishy when you can already instantly kill everything in tank spec, you dont even have to play CI, easy/cheap to cap chaos resist.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 9:23:03 AM
I just wanna share my semi budget build.

here is the PoB. https://pastebin.com/70aW3rqS

Anything else I can tweak on?

Thanks.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

How did you anoint boots?
I love this build, really fun to play.
I'm currently using the tank version but i find myself really squishy and i dont know why. i'm getting randomly one shoted in t16 or some metamorph. Or in delve past 400.

here's my https://pastebin.com/N38swPLL can someone please help me?

"
S0T0 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

How did you anoint boots?

That is a special trait of those boots. They can be annointed like amulets from Cassia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info