3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Tirandill wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Tirandill wrote:

I have clarity in the ring and moved dread banner to gloves like you suggested. What should I fill the chetpiece socket with?

Put dread banner in chest to get enlighten. Last glove socket can be feeding frenzy for the golem or just faster casting on flame dash. As you have a ring with a socket for clarity then I don't think there much else you need. (I have clarity in gloves as I don't have an unset ring)

Problem is gloves are corruoted and I have red socket there left unused but I can change colors in my chestpiece. That's why I moved dread banner to gloves and took sovoreignty. Stuck at 2412 strength, so a few str nods wouldn't change much for me at this point anyways till I get a better lethal or necklace.

You can change the colors of sockets in corrupted gear the same way you can in non corrupted gear. It just costs some extra vaal's at the work bench.

I just recolored my corrupted Shaper's Touch a couple of days ago.
"
Dr_Sanchezz wrote:
@jcoh35
Thanks for your advice, changed a little bit around and it already feels much better this way.
And since im on ps4, the less buttons i have to press the smoother it feels.
Do i understand correctly that with stampede boots i do not need quicksilver flask or any other movement skills other than cyclone because my speed is fixed by the boots?

I think if i manage to find comparable rings like yours with high strength and open suffix for chaos res i should be totally fine and can finally level up again.

Is there any way of getting similar rings without getting hard depression on ps4 trade market?

I cant speak to the ps4 trade market, its been over 20 years since I owned a console (im old).

You do not need a quicksilver flask with the boots, as you said, your movement speed is permanently fixed at 150% so the flask has no effect, and you dont need a movement skill either unless you wanted to have a gap crosser like leap slam or something similar.

You could work in 1 gap closer and convocation but you would need unset rings and tbh, I have never once, ever, used or needed convocation. I am sure the skill was useful in the past to reposition minions during specific boss fights but my minions easily face tank everything with bat shi* crazy regen from my lv 26 Holy Relic and their Grave Intentions Node.

Also, you can make due with medicore rings, a few days back when I swtched back to hybrid from CI I listed all my CI gear, and didnt have extra $ laying around to get new hybrid rings. So for 2 days I played with crappy 50c rings and there was very little difference.

Just get 2 rings with t1 strength and life, and open suffix to get the hybrid chaos on, and fit in whatever resists you need. When you run Purity of Elements there is very little leftover that you have to fill to cap yourself.

(get some quality on your gems when you can, otherwise your gear looks much better setup wise, you should start to feel alot sturdier)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 3, 2020, 7:18:15 PM
"
"
Tirandill wrote:

You can change the colors of sockets in corrupted gear the same way you can in non corrupted gear. It just costs some extra vaal's at the work bench.

I just recolored my corrupted Shaper's Touch a couple of days ago.

Ah didn't know. Thank you!
Greetings Exiles, sorry if i am a bit late to the party so to speak and if what i am going to ask as already been asked before, but is anyone that has 1k str and is using the geofri's sanctuary having life issues and being unable to heal back to 100%?
"
NaeRei wrote:
Greetings Exiles, sorry if i am a bit late to the party so to speak and if what i am going to ask as already been asked before, but is anyone that has 1k str and is using the geofri's sanctuary having life issues and being unable to heal back to 100%?

Its a visual bug. You are actually at max hp. Don't worry about it
Hello guys, im following the geofri's sanctuary build with skeletons for now bc i dont feel my dmg is high without the skellys.

What do u recommend to improve in my build now?

my profile is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/joakoo15/characters
Hi, I rolled a 320% increased minion damage elegant hubris jewel. It fits in the top center node above the witch. Looking to sell it for 10ex.

Proof: Elegant hubris 320% increased minion damage https://imgur.com/gallery/h9Q7Wv1
finally got my hands on a zombie weapon, though I'm still farming/levelling gems for lvl 4 empower and enligthen.

btw i have a lvl 21 zombie gem 0 quality dropped from metamorph and should i use use over my lvl 20 with 20% quality zombie gem?

Spoiler

btw what are the best auras for my setup?
currently running Pride, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner and Purity of elements with a lvl 3 enligthen. and is it advisable to use aspect of the avian?

Last edited by Sisilim on Feb 3, 2020, 9:32:53 PM
I'm hoping for some help with linking. I have been reading and watching a lot of stuff, but not sure if linking with the crafting bench and a crap lot of fusings is the way to go or is there a simpler way. Trying to get a 5l or 6l on weapon and chest. I'm in standard.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 3, 2020, 10:20:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info