3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Is it ok to run the new balanced version that uses Saqawal chest, if I dont have the Aul Uprising amulet? That ammy costs like over 20ex so wondering if there is an alternative amulet to use?

Or if I can't afford the amulet, I should be running the Geofri Sanctuary version as the more affordable balanced setup?

Help please ;)
"
philnovv wrote:
Thanks very much! Very helpful

I had the same trouble when I first switched over to this build too, my HP pool wasnt very helpful b/c whenever I took enough damage to deplete my ES I was toast anyways. So I started increasing my ES, to the point where I eventually had 12k ES and 5.6k life and it was x1000 better.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 30, 2020, 6:49:48 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
philnovv wrote:

I had the same trouble when I first switched over to this build too, my HP pool wasnt very helpful b/c whenever I took enough damage to deplete my ES I was toast anyways. So I started increasing my ES, to the point where I eventually had 12k ES and 5.6k life and it was x1000 better.

With these changes my ES is ~ 7k while cycloning, so it's better, but I think I need more strength. Would you recommend using your own skill tree, given gear like my own? I could easily stack several efficient trainings to increase strength
"
philnovv wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
philnovv wrote:

With these changes my ES is ~ 7k while cycloning, so it's better, but I think I need more strength. Would you recommend using your own skill tree, given gear like my own? I could easily stack several efficient trainings to increase strength

My skill tree cant be used b/c I play with 1 life, im chaos innoculation spec.

You just need some better accessories, more strength. More strength = more ES and more damage so its really important to get t1 rolls on everything, and then catalyze them to max.

Look at the Strength number on this crap, dont get caught up in the overall rolls you hardly need to get that fancy, just look at the strength rolls;

I actually sacrifice alot of STR b/c I wont play without my
most people use crafted boots with 55 STR and 10% Strength, or Alberons.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 30, 2020, 6:58:58 PM
Anyone know why my damage is so garbage (Besides not having enough atm to dump to lvl 21 zomb/spec)?

First time summoner and this seems to be much worse then just my generic unarmed cyclone build.

https://pastebin.com/aiiqL9Qu
"
S0T0 wrote:
Anyone know why my damage is so garbage (Besides not having enough atm to dump to lvl 21 zomb/spec)?

First time summoner and this seems to be much worse then just my generic unarmed cyclone build.

https://pastebin.com/aiiqL9Qu

There are several things but 2 that jump out right away, no strength on either ring, thats killing you, and no ravenous horde in skill tree.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 30, 2020, 7:07:49 PM
new to the build, still leveling...

Just a question: why fortify on weapon if AG has kingmaker?
"
probably been answered already but how is a 6l setup with cyclone, desecrate, spirit offering, cast while channeling, infused channeling, fortify? i was looking at poe.builds and saw a lot of people using it

I play the 6L Cyclone, but instead of Fortify I use a curse to cast it while cyloning my way in maps, since I have the AG with Kingmaker I don't need fortify to proc it. But I like a lot more the 6L cyclone idea than aura set ups in the chest.
"
EuroPOE wrote:
new to the build, still leveling...

Just a question: why fortify on weapon if AG has kingmaker?

Fortify on weapon has two purposes.

1)granting Fortify defensive buff

2)granting Fortify offensive buff to the zombies

Kingmaker only provides the first to the zombies. By having Fortify support on your weapon, you also get the offensive boost.
I considered 6L cyclone at one point, I was looking at using immortal call and infused channeling support to just make myself completely unkillable but in the end went another direction.

I dont think it would be bad, with whatever extra 2 spells you want, even a curse on hit, curse, and form of 2nd curse applied but its nowhere near the best option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info