3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
S0T0 wrote:
Anyone know why my damage is so garbage (Besides not having enough atm to dump to lvl 21 zomb/spec)?

First time summoner and this seems to be much worse then just my generic unarmed cyclone build.

https://pastebin.com/aiiqL9Qu

In general, the skele version with no auras is better against bosses but much weaker when mapping.

I don't run the skele version, but I do love the aura version and I am not even running the full pack yet.

why does it take me 10 mins to do t14 drox? I feel like I'm lacking highly in the dps compartment
Hi everyone, first of all: Awesome build, having a big hell of fun with it.

Could someone maybe take a look at my current "offhand".
Got it yesterday and am grinding out the last crafting recipes for it.

But i could need a little help from someone more experienced than me since i am totally not sure whats the best way to craft it. I thought about multimod (what mods exactly?) and then either slam an exalt on it and hope for something good, or just craft avian on it?

Note: tried saqawals chest and didnt feel good with it, is avian still better than skitterbots if running with geofris setup?
Last edited by Dr_Sanchezz on Jan 30, 2020, 7:48:33 PM
"

why does it take me 10 mins to do t14 drox? I feel like I'm lacking highly in the dps compartment

Youre weapon, honestly.

When I was in the normal, hybrid spec even at 1,300 STR I was doing all the conquerors in 3 seconds, like 10-12 seconds for drox.

Lv 30 zombies make a massive difference, this is an older video, no zombie damage lab enchant or insane gear, took watchers eye and all flasks off etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGHVAdT-lY
"

Your weapon is fairly weak. The 6 link Femur budget weapon would likely be better and then after that you have 2-3 more tiers you can improve on once you move to a rare crafted weapon.

Also, Empower level 4 gives a big boost to DPS.

You could instantly pop your DPS by changing out Minion Speed in your zombie setup, for what is recommended in the build guide.

Also, since you only have an elighten level 2, make sure you are running Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability and not discipline.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 30, 2020, 8:11:41 PM
"
Dr_Sanchezz wrote:
Hi everyone, first of all: Awesome build, having a big hell of fun with it.

Could someone maybe take a look at my current "offhand".
Got it yesterday and am grinding out the last crafting recipes for it.
Unavailable

But i could need a little help from someone more experienced than me since i am totally not sure whats the best way to craft it. I thought about multimod (what mods exactly?) and then either slam an exalt on it and hope for something good, or just craft avian on it?

if you haven't read it yet, check out the first post in the thread. There is a fairly detailed section on Weapon crafting for 3.9.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
It really does come down to the weapon and your gem levels, I play with a grand total of 228% minion damage in the tank build.

I still literally instantly kill or phase all the content, just push lv 30 zombies.

Ive never used skellies, or the speed/heavy aura build etc. You saw the last video I just linked a few posts back, that was done at 1,300 STR with only 15 zombies.
i have a 6 link geofri's sanctuary but only a level 3 enlighten. it's going to take me some time to get 5 ex for lvl 4. so what should i run in the mean time for auras? i can't run pride/discipline/blasphemy/vulnerability/dread banner without lvl 4 enlightenment. I could also use any survivability that can be added in replace of something. still struggling to survive as i upgrade my gear.
Last edited by Vapoure on Jan 30, 2020, 8:32:35 PM
"
probably been answered already but how is a 6l setup with cyclone, desecrate, spirit offering, cast while channeling, infused channeling, fortify? i was looking at poe.builds and saw a lot of people using it

Its a 'cheap' option but it's pretty pointless once you have the AG setup properly. He gives you fortify and can also run a double curse setup so they're covered too. Not really anything else useful to link up there
"
Vapoure wrote:
i have a 6 link geofri's sanctuary but only a level 3 enlighten. it's going to take me some time to get 5 ex for lvl 4. so what should i run in the mean time for auras? i can't run pride/discipline/blasphemy/vulnerability/dread banner without lvl 4 enlightenment. I could also use any survivability that can be added in replace of something. still struggling to survive as i upgrade my gear.

If you are using Impale in your zombie set up run Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability(with Blasphemy) and keep leveling discipline until you get a a level 4 enlighten.

Don't waste any points in the Sovereignty cluster either until you get the level 4 enlighten.

Your profile is set to private so we can't see your character to give any specific recommendations.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 30, 2020, 8:39:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info