3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

To raise your AG, you just need to go to a zone that you can drop gear on the ground and use skills. You CANNOT do this in your hideout as anything dropped is automatically deleted. Just go to any low level playing zone, teleport in, drop your preferred gear and cast the AG gem at the items. Be careful not to let enemies wander in part way through or you might accidentally raise crappy equipment instead of your desired AG items.

Once raised he'll disappear every time you log out, but now you can just cast the spell in your hideout and he'll reappear with all his gear ready to go. If he dies though, you lose all the gear that was on him.

A Spectre is best thought of as a ghost you have raised from a dead body. So you need a dead body to start with.

The body you choose to raise will bring with it the skills and abilities it had in life. So if you want a Spectre to help you with killing enemies from afar, you would choose a monster type to raise that used a ranged skill, like the Flame Sentinels for example. You can wander through Wraeclast and raise Spectres of almost all the critters you kill (no, you can't raise bosses).

Spectres in this build are an enabler for our damage, not the main source of it so the base version typically recommends we use Carnage Chieftains and Host Chieftans as both of these will grant charges to ourselves and our minion horde (particularly when linked with Blood Magic which overcomes the low mana pool these guys have).

So go find those guys in a map somewhere, have your Zombies kill them, then being careful to Target only the corpse you want (using your A button on keyboard) raise that body as your Spectre.

Thank you so much, It all makes sense now!
"
civillis wrote:
But how do I get them? im completely new to this:D

2x Carnage chieftans(old fields act 2)
1x Host Chieftan(ashen fields act 7)
1x ruins hellion(grain gate act 8)

So I go to old fields act 2 and then what? is it quest or?
Also I cant summon AG for some reason, tried in map

For specters:

*Go to area
*Use cyclone to cast desecrate
*Desecrate will bring up dead bodies
*Hold down A key to target dead body and see which one it is
*When you find the corpse that you want, cast Raise Spectre
*Repeat this process for every specter
Great build!
Switched to the "new build", but feeling very sqischy... any suggestions on what I can do?..
Haven't set up my AG yet..

https://pastebin.com/GG7sjB36
Last edited by Fiskaflesket on Jan 30, 2020, 4:15:49 PM
Hey to all,

looking for a lethal pride with at least 10% increased strength,
Whisp me plz with price plz,

Char - Maisumavolta

Righteous army
redemption
faith and steel
devotion

Ty in advance,
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
civillis wrote:

Short version: use 2 carnage 1 host and 1 ruins hellion :)

But how do I get them? im completely new to this:D

2x Carnage chieftans(old fields act 2)
1x Host Chieftan(ashen fields act 7)
1x ruins hellion(grain gate act 8)

Go someplace outside of town or your hideout with all the AG equipment in your inventory (I suggest either the plaza to the lab, or perhaps the mining encampment).

Drop the items for the AG onto the ground.

Mouse over one of the items and hold the Alt key down, then press the animate guardian hotkey you have set.

Repeat for each item.

Edit:

Gah I was thinking ag instead of spectres.....i need more coffee
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jan 30, 2020, 4:24:06 PM
15% Increased Strength / 10% Chance to Intimidate Lethal Pride still available, just pm me an offer in game, thanks.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 30, 2020, 5:36:10 PM
Is it ok to run the new balanced version that uses Saqawal chest, if I dont have the Aul Uprising amulet? That ammy costs like over 20ex so wondering if there is an alternative amulet to use?

Or if I can't afford the amulet, I should be running the Geofri Sanctuary version as the more affordable balanced setup?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
15% Increased Strength / 10% Chance to Intimidate Lethal Pride still available, just pm me an offer in game, thanks.

Hello, i have you build and my ES is lower 8k T_T. You can check mi profile pls ?
"
Sefirotcler wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Hello, i have you build and my ES is lower 8k T_T. You can check mi profile pls ?

Its just a matter of your Strength and Gear.

Myself and Crazypearce have Watcher's Eyes that convert 18% of our maximum mana to energy shield, and we have higher ES rolls on our gear, and more overall strength in general which is converted to ES.

Thats why weve always said you really dont want to go full CI until your min/maxd and have the gear to support it. You can play in hybrid pretty easily with budget gear and still be OP.

The watchers eye alone with just the 1 clarity/ES roll is 30ex minimum. Its not really a practical version for most people.

If you still wanna go CI though look for rolls like this or something similar;

You want t1 Energy Shield rolls and then either % max ES or regen % ES secondary rolls.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 30, 2020, 6:08:54 PM
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. But I seem to have a problem with surviving... sometimes I get 1-shot on random yellow T16 maps. I have ~ 11K combined HP/ES, max resistances, ~30% chaos.

Could anyone please check out my profile and see what could be improved?

Thanks very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info