3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Okay so I set my characters public. Any tips on that HP/ES? Im sitting at 4,5k HP and ES right now. How do I reach that 15k?

I am currently exping Animate Guardian to lvl 20 & farming currencies for 6L Weapon with +Socket gem lvl and gear for AG.

Also the Body Armor gives Zealoths Oath but its not activated in Skill Tree, is it normal?
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"

Ok, I will see if I can get those 3 on the mask.

Where does the 61 come from? 15% is from Grave Intentions. The wiki says the guardian has 20% chaos res. So that is 35 total. Maybe the 20% grows as I level the gen?

Does Animate guardian have to deal with the -60 res like our character does?

You can craft 15 chaos res on chest, just change it or already equipped?

I checked the PoB stats on the minions. hopefully they are correct.

edit: Nvm. It was 51 chaos res including talents on AG. And I got +15 chaos res on chest so missing 9 from max. Might change chest.

I keep forgetting POB has these type of stats for the minions. That will be helpful.

I am only running the budget equipment version on my AG right now while planning to move to something better, so my chest that I showed you is just sitting in my stash.
"
F1uxcY wrote:

Also the Body Armor gives Zealoths Oath but its not activated in Skill Tree, is it normal?

Yes it is normal. The benefit of having Zealoths Oath on the Body Armor is so we don't have to spend any passive points getting it on the tree.
"
F1uxcY wrote:
Okay so I set my characters public. Any tips on that HP/ES? Im sitting at 4,5k HP and ES right now. How do I reach that 15k??

Your ES is directly linked to Strength via Shapers Touch.

You have no strength on either ring or in your belt. You also need one more efficiency training jewel. You also have the lowest roll for strength on the boots.

Your initial goal for strength should be 1000 at a minimum, and then hit 1200 for a nice middle of the road build.

The build synergizes around strength not only for ES but for minions as well.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 30, 2020, 1:14:22 PM
Hello all, I'm thinking about using a hungry loop with spectres so I can put a summon holy relic in my Baron. I'm not sure about which support gems to feed the hungry loop. Right now I'm thinking standard gems like minion damage, multistrike, etc. I'd rather not give up single target dps like the ranged spectre version does.

Should I also feed the hungry loop a blood magic gem?
Guys I have a 20% str lethal pride and I want to sell it, for how much can I price it? The jewel socketed in the tree and the str% nodes highlighted -> https://i.imgur.com/w86ZkE6.png
I also set my character public now. Can anyone help me with the first upgrade I should do, it's my first real character and am completely lost.

All the gear I see here seems to cost more then 10EX. I don't see how I can transition from the budget version to a good one.

Thanks a lot for the help guys, appreciate it!
my zombies are dying in depth 500+.
what can i do?

Character: ZsheNecro
"
MaartenXe wrote:
I also set my character public now. Can anyone help me with the first upgrade I should do, it's my first real character and am completely lost.

All the gear I see here seems to cost more then 10EX. I don't see how I can transition from the budget version to a good one.

lvl up your gems 1st 20lvl/20% and for Zombies 5l-6l all gems 21lvl/20%

clear oil+Crimson Oil+Silver Oil for you neck = Allocates Death Attunement = more dps and free points

and you was scammed? bcz you have Inertia
Crimson Jewel its wrong. you need Brawn Crimson Jewel

here some changes for your build. gems/passive tree/jewels
POB link https://pastebin.com/HUABtX7q

info for spectres
Spoiler

2x stygian silverback chieftains (from act 6 riverways) for frenzy charges
2x Host Chieftans to give power charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)
1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

info for Animate Guardian
Spoiler

Boots: Victario's Flight Goathide Boots
Weapon: Kingmaker or Dying Breath(if no currency)
Helmet: Leer Cast or Mask of the Tribunal Magistrate Crown
Chest: Ambu's Charge Crusader Chainmail(if no currency) or Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves

and after that you need 6l weap and 6l body armor

if need more just pm me in Discord Hosty#5201
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Last edited by LemonkaFC on Jan 30, 2020, 1:38:31 PM
"
MaartenXe wrote:

Start saving up for 6-link armor and weapons.
Add quality to gems. Try corrupting then once they are level 20, 20% quality.

2 facts in case you're not aware:
1. You can sell quality gems you don't want to vendors for gemcutter's prisms.
2. You can equip weapons to your secondary set and insert gems to level them while you play on your primary set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info