3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Circled wrote:
Im currently running the tanky set-up (its the only one I like, dont feel the victario or bird one)

Could you guys check out my profile and let me know what gems, gear or enchants I could go for next?

Whats my worst item?

looks solid.

The best thing you can do now is focus on DPS, which means Empower Level 4 with a Raise Zombie Level 21.

That will get your Zombies to level 30 to allow you to get your 15th zombie (assuming your strength is 1200 or better).

Do you think I should invest in a weapon with minion damage on it as well and get rid of my current one?
"
Circled wrote:
"
"
Circled wrote:
Im currently running the tanky set-up (its the only one I like, dont feel the victario or bird one)

Could you guys check out my profile and let me know what gems, gear or enchants I could go for next?

Whats my worst item?

looks solid.

The best thing you can do now is focus on DPS, which means Empower Level 4 with a Raise Zombie Level 21.

That will get your Zombies to level 30 to allow you to get your 15th zombie (assuming your strength is 1200 or better).

Do you think I should invest in a weapon with minion damage on it as well and get rid of my current one?

yes, as you progress you will likely need to improve the weapon incrementally. But do that after you get Empower Level 4 and Raise Zombie Level 21.

Some on here have enjoyed using the stat "Grants Level 1 Fortify" as well on the weapon which gives a ton of DPS to the zombies.
"
"
Swiftlard wrote:
I just switched to AG with Kingmaker, Mask of the Tribunal, Meginords Vise(enfeeble curse on hit), rare Chest (with max life%, life, chaos res, additional curse) and Victarios Flight and I really like this setup.

Would this armor suffice for your AG setup or do I need better stats?

If you got grave intentions passive its enough to keep it alive. I would try to get +14 chaos res to cap chaos res though.

I just made the switch to Dread Banner+ Awakened Generosity + Dread Banner Baron helmet. Gave me almost +200k zombie dps. "only" costed me about 15-16 ex.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 30, 2020, 10:51:45 AM
Really digging my setup atm, holy relic even able to clear trash! (nice idea Brunowa)

Thinking about swapping gems from Gloves to helmet for even more Holy relic healing+dmg but not sure if thats smart cuz i RLY dont want my expensive AG to die (eventho i never even seen its health drop), any thoughts?

Ohyeah i swap Feeding frenzy from my wep with Awakened minion dmg from my gloves for bosses wich gives me an extra 220k+ dps boost on bosses while keeping the feeding frenzy buff because its linked to carrion golem then, pretty epic!
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 30, 2020, 11:06:22 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
just something of note to anyone playing CI and not using spirit offering, or anyone not using spirit offering in general... sirus sucks. zombies just get shredded without the ES spam from offering. fight was super easy but it was annoying having to drop an aura, remove gems to lower mana cost, cyclone for desecrate and then try to summon them mid fight lol

Ya so far for me thats only happened on uber elder, ive deathless pawned Sirus 3 times now since going CI.

Id get the 10% of max life as ES from grave intentions for your zombies to compensate, plus they will get that extra clear speed boost from unholy might in short bursts.
"
Cyrom wrote:
Really digging my setup atm, holy relic even able to clear trash! (nice idea Brunowa)

Thinking about swapping gems from Gloves to helmet for even more Holy relic healing+dmg but not sure if thats smart cuz i RLY dont want my expensive AG to die (eventho i never even seen its health drop), any thoughts?

The Holy Relic is a hidden gem, I stole it from @Brunowa too.

Its really great for me in CI b/c I dont have spirit offering, so that crazy regen really helps my zombies.
"
Cyrom wrote:

Ohyeah i swap Feeding frenzy from my wep with Awakened minion dmg from my gloves for bosses wich gives me an extra 220k+ dps boost on bosses while keeping the feeding frenzy buff because its linked to carrion golem then, pretty epic!

Updated

And 220k extra per zombie that is
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 30, 2020, 11:10:14 AM
Why don't you use the kitava herald as 5L or 6L of spectra?
Last edited by EndPlay_007 on Jan 30, 2020, 11:14:41 AM
Hi

There is a reason to play fortify on weapon and on animate weapon ?

Ig name : ___Aramis___
"
sebneo wrote:
Hi

There is a reason to play fortify on weapon and on animate weapon ?

This has been answered a fair amount of times by now :P Fortify from AG only provides us with the defensive aspect of Fortify (20% phys dmg mitigation). Fortify on weapon gives ACTIVE MINION SKILL GEMS socketed in ur weapon Both the offense aspect (20% increased dmg multiplier) and the defensive aspect. Note that the radius from Kingmaker on AG is quite small and doesnt always affects all minions in large packs and Fortify in weapon only affects minions socketed in ur weapon, so if ur planning on running more minions elsewhere, Minion dmg would benefit u more overall.
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 30, 2020, 11:30:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info