3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
"
"
CheesyCaker wrote:
For the Ranged Spectres variant, its mentionned to switch the chest for a BBBGG chest, but nothing else is said about gem changes, yet, if you put your 6l spectres in chest, zombies in weapon, then you have nothing for the aura but a 4l since you need one for cyclone and another for the other utility.

So you only use a 4l aura setup? No curse?

Can we have more details about this variant? It sounds amazing(and is as far as Ive pushed it for now, which is nowehere, still levelling) for blight maps.

I just feel with how little detail there is in that section of the otherwie extremely detailed guide, a "noob" like me who doesnt understand inions builds feel like im just not being efficient or "correct" and could use some directions.

Thanks.

Some have added curses two different ways when not using the standard chest aura setup.

1) Get the Shaper Touch gloves corrupted with a Curse on Hit
2) Have your animate guardian apply the curse

(Some are even doing both at the same time).

I wouldn't recommend doing ranged spectres that way anymore (although it does make capping res much easier).

Hungry Loop is much more powerful which I've only started playing around with recently. See my latest video in OP.

In saying that, yes, you can put your auras or utility into helm if going with 6L Ranged Spectres.

What are you doing with hungry loop?
Hello

I have a question for the animated gardian.
It is actually lvl 4 and i am grinding it in low map tier.

I have this armor:
https://ibb.co/VBPncr4
But i can equipe it... why is that ? :(

Thank you
"
Quintessence wrote:

Instead of putting it in your chest you can make a 5L in your ring freeing up your chest for 6L auras still.

I'm currently running with just a 4Lin ring and it's working really well. Still deciding on last gem but Minion Damage is probably best.

EDIT: Stanelis made a suggestion in th comments of the video to use Empower to give a 4th Spectre. That is an awesome suggestion I wasn't even thinking of. I'm going to do this for sure... fun factor just went up another 33%!

Last edited by brunowa on Jan 30, 2020, 5:49:58 AM
"
YUscuti wrote:
Hello

I have this armor:

Thank you

The level of the armor is too high for the level of the animate guardian.

It is similar to your main character trying to put on a high level item early in the game.

In general, Animate Guardian should not be used at a low level. You should just level the gem and not summon it til end game. The build guide suggest waiting until Animate Guardian is at least level 19 before summoning and equipping.

The higher the animate guardian gems level, the better its survival chances so that you don't lose your equipment if it dies.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 30, 2020, 6:05:09 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Quintessence wrote:

Instead of putting it in your chest you can make a 5L in your ring freeing up your chest for 6L auras still.

I'm currently running with just a 4Lin ring and it's working really well. Still deciding on last gem but Minion Damage is probably best.

EDIT: Stanelis made a suggestion in th comments of the video to use Empower to give a 4th Spectre. That is an awesome suggestion I wasn't even thinking of. I'm going to do this for sure... fun factor just went up another 33%!

I thought that you were leveling the gem and that was why you were missing one in your ring x)
Hey guys!

I just noticed that pride does not get affected by generosity :)

I was wondering then if it would be better to use another aura that sync with generosity / awakened, such as wrath or anger?

Or is pride much better overall anyway even if it doesn't benefit from the generosity bonuses?

Cheers!
Great thread!

Quick question, is there any reason to favour a 2H Mace / Staff over a Bow?

I see several bows with the required stats for sale, and you can equip a quiver with a bow, making it easier to reach resistance caps and add life/strength...

Any thoughts?
Last edited by MorgueFLB on Jan 30, 2020, 7:53:43 AM
"
"
YUscuti wrote:
Hello

I have this armor:

Thank you

The level of the armor is too high for the level of the animate guardian.

It is similar to your main character trying to put on a high level item early in the game.

In general, Animate Guardian should not be used at a low level. You should just level the gem and not summon it til end game. The build guide suggest waiting until Animate Guardian is at least level 19 before summoning and equipping.

The higher the animate guardian gems level, the better its survival chances so that you don't lose your equipment if it dies.

It works! thank you very much ! Y realized too late that i have summon it too early. i went back to tier 4-5 to lvl it up.
"
MorgueFLB wrote:
Great thread!

Quick question, is there any reason to favour a 2H Mace / Staff over a Bow?

I see several bows with the required stats for sale, and you can equip a quiver with a bow, making it easier to reach resistance caps and add life/strength...

Any thoughts?

I would say because the requirements. A bow may have a higher dex requirement you possible not have with this build. And i think you can't use cyclone with a bow too.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Quintessence wrote:

Wouldnt a %Increased minion dmg weapon be better now since ur using Holy Relic and Ranged spectres now so they will also benefit from the %increased minion dmg. Fortify sadly only supports the gems socketed in the weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info