Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ASiC4 wrote:

goodluck right? lol he's won what everyday except for yesterday this month. must be makin bank $$

Lol ya....before i took my 18 month break from Poe, I tried to do the lower races, and actually one a small few of the norm/cruel races. What is sad tho, my winning times in those easy layouts were still SLOWER than disavowed on his worst days, lmao.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
"
Does the Emperor's Mastery Prismatic Jewel exist in Metamorph? I see it in the build guide but I can't find it on either of the trade sites..

Yes they exist....you just need to talk to the daily winner of the eternal lab.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Emperor's_Mastery

https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Metamorph/4/1580342400

aka the one guy who wins it everyday on league/ssf and funnels them through to RMT sites. this jewel is complete cancer with the current mechanic of earning them. they need to change it to a random drop from izaro, or just make it a legacy item altogether
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 30, 2020, 1:52:10 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
"
Does the Emperor's Mastery Prismatic Jewel exist in Metamorph? I see it in the build guide but I can't find it on either of the trade sites..

Yes they exist....you just need to talk to the daily winner of the eternal lab.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Emperor's_Mastery

https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Metamorph/4/1580342400

aka the one guy who wins it everyday on league/ssf and funnels them through to RMT sites. this jewel is complete cancer with the current mechanic of earning them. they need to change it to a random drop from izaro, or just make it a legacy item altogether

Nah man... it's not because he doesn't even have the achievement "journeyman cartographer",put 2 stones in each zone in the maps, that he is shaddy.
He clearly plays the game and uses it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheSmellOfNapalm/achievements

Legit... i wonder what relationship he has with folks at GGG, it's ridiculous that he is even allowed to do so.(also there's no tracking for said extremely rare items?)

"
kuramaensigu wrote:
"

Because they don't sell it. Pro's wont sell it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Emperor%27s_Mastery

why don't u check this out. I guess your google is broken.

There are things in this game that you can't buy, some things needs to be worked on.

(now I know why your assessment of my gear is like that.damn there is a tool called google.)

Legit buddy.... just chill down. You wanted to flex in a newbie using a hacker as example... you clearly don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

Unless you have some relationship with said player....
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Jan 30, 2020, 1:57:36 AM
"

Nah man... it's not because he doesn't even have the achievement "journeyman cartographer",put 2 stones in each zone in the maps, that he is shaddy.

Legit... i wonder what relationship he has with folks at GGG, it's ridiculous that he is even allowed to do so.(also there's no tracking for said extremely rare items?)

he's not allowed to RMT them, hence why he has had multiple account banned. but it doesn't make a difference becasue he can just make a new account and go again in a day. there is nothing in the ToS about creating a new account if you are banned, so he is free to do so over and over.

it's generally just a shit system and i don't know how GGG didn't think of this when they implemented it lol
"
crazypearce wrote:
"

he's not allowed to RMT them, hence why he has had multiple account banned. but it doesn't make a difference becasue he can just make a new account and go again in a day. there is nothing in the ToS about creating a new account if you are banned, so he is free to do so over and over.

it's generally just a shit system and i don't know how GGG didn't think of this when they implemented it lol

Yeah... and i mean... at this point GGG should just wait a week, get his account banned and give the items to the second place.

But meh.... GGG is strange, i have a lot of things in mind. And i am legit of taking a day to write it down and post here, or in the official forum: reddit.

It really does feel like GGG is creating the game for a player that doesn't exist.
Myself included, I think we've all gotten a bit off topic / carried away tonight =).

Clearly everyones bored^^

Go watch part 3 of Sabrina on Netflix, it will help.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 30, 2020, 2:05:32 AM
"
civillis wrote:
Hi guys,

As a very new player to summoner I got another question about skills..
Because I remade my 90lvl character to this summoner, I never had a chance to slowly learn skills etc when leveling- it's all in once for me and so many skills I am a bit confused.

Just the play style and what skills do you use when?
I run guardian tanky build
Lets say I summon 14 zombies in my HO because of mana, then switch last aura on.
Go to maps with zombies and I got so many skills left:
1- Phase run- I put that into mouse LHS so it will switch prety much every time it's ready when I am moving
2- Cyclone- I got it in mouse middle- Am I correct saying you just keep it spinning every 5 seconds pretty much to keep buff going for zombies? (my resistances are capped by the way without it)
3- Bone Armour - Do you just switch it on in some extreme situations when need extra defense?
4- Convocation- What do you use that for? Regenerate life to minions? get them back to you? What is the main reason? Also do you have minion life bars shown when you play?
5- Raise spectre & Golem- I get, just keep them summoned.
6- Animate guardian- What is this skill for, I dont really get- when I press it, minions just go into that point.

Thanks

You have a good understanding

1) You can use either Phase Run or Flame Dash, both work fine.

2) Cyclone is very important. It self casts Desecrate and Spirit Offering which are life blood to your minions. Always keep Spirit Offering Up (you can see an icon of a spirit over your character so that you know it is up. It also offers you the character a lot of benefits via one of the ascendencies.

3) I use it when ever I pop my defensive flasks. It has a cool down so you can't spam it.

4) Spirit Offering takes care of the minions life so the main use of Convocation is to pull your minions all back to you. When fighting they sometimes can get spread out but say if you want them to all focus on the boss, you can move near the boss, hit convocation and they will all be pulled right to you and start hitting the boss all at once.

5) The specters you summon once. They should never die and they are persistent. The Golem you have to summon at least once every play session (similar to the zombies).

6) Animate Guardian is a really cool skill. It is a minion that you summon and you put gear on him. The build guide has good suggestions for how to outfit him so that he benefits the build. If he dies, you lose all the equipment you put on him but he is really hearty. He is not persistent though so you will need to resummon him once every play session. He will always have the gear you originally put on him so you only need to do that once. Skip to the 30 second mark of the video to get a peak at how you equip him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MSR9bARg4
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 30, 2020, 2:16:37 AM
For the Ranged Spectres variant, its mentionned to switch the chest for a BBBGG chest, but nothing else is said about gem changes, yet, if you put your 6l spectres in chest, zombies in weapon, then you have nothing for the aura but a 4l since you need one for cyclone and another for the other utility.

So you only use a 4l aura setup? No curse?

Can we have more details about this variant? It sounds amazing(and is as far as Ive pushed it for now, which is nowehere, still levelling) for blight maps.

I just feel with how little detail there is in that section of the otherwie extremely detailed guide, a "noob" like me who doesnt understand inions builds feel like im just not being efficient or "correct" and could use some directions.

Thanks.
"
CheesyCaker wrote:
For the Ranged Spectres variant, its mentionned to switch the chest for a BBBGG chest, but nothing else is said about gem changes, yet, if you put your 6l spectres in chest, zombies in weapon, then you have nothing for the aura but a 4l since you need one for cyclone and another for the other utility.

Can we have more details about this variant? It sounds amazing(and is as far as Ive pushed it for now, which is nowehere, still levelling) for blight maps.

I just feel with how little detail there is in that section of the otherwie extremely detailed guide, a "noob" like me who doesnt understand inions builds feel like im just not being efficient or "correct" and could use some directions.

Thanks.

Some have added curses two different ways when not using the standard chest aura setup.

1) Get the Shaper Touch gloves corrupted with a Curse on Hit
2) Have your animate guardian apply the curse

(Some are even doing both at the same time).
"
"
CheesyCaker wrote:

Thanks.

Some have added curses two different ways when not using the standard chest aura setup.

1) Get the Shaper Touch gloves corrupted with a Curse on Hit
2) Have your animate guardian apply the curse

(Some are even doing both at the same time).

I wouldn't recommend doing ranged spectres that way anymore (although it does make capping res much easier).

Hungry Loop is much more powerful which I've only started playing around with recently. See my latest video in OP.

In saying that, yes, you can put your auras or utility into helm if going with 6L Ranged Spectres.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info