3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can anyone help me please? I'm trying to craft the weapon, but i only get minion damage between 71-90 (tier 3). I'm doing something wrong?
Im gonna roll the end game version on this but wondering the levelling tree is different to the pob one do i follow the levelling tree then respect at maps or just use the pob tree and level my own way?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jan 14, 2020, 4:42:26 PM
What auras should I turn on if I only have enlighten lv3 ? Cant activate all. What should I replace with wich gem?

Engame variante
Last edited by Sirzento1 on Jan 14, 2020, 5:06:16 PM
Legion at t19 underground river juiced map oneshot me and my ag(expensive option) :D
"
rectOOOr wrote:

Can anyone tell me what this is worth? anyone use flesh and stone?

Honestly, it's probably not worth much over a standard Baron.

Flesh and Stone reserves 25% mana so the 30% reduction from that Baron drops 7.5% off the reservation cost. That's a minor QoL improvement if you're current mana pool is a little low and you get caught out spamming some skills. It's not enough to add another useful aura though so it's effectiveness is quite limited.

That's really just for this build though. It's possible some other minion build has a use for this.

Use poe.trade for price checking. There's currently 4 listed, the first is a price fixer and the others range from 4-9 Ex. Now, as they haven't sold, I'd suggest the real price is less than 4 Ex. If in doubt just list an item for a high price and then keep dropping it each day till you sell the item.

Quick question;

Do the cannot leech mods only affect me, or also my minions?

Thanks
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jan 14, 2020, 5:53:37 PM
"
"
rectOOOr wrote:

Flesh and Stone reserves 25% mana so the 30% reduction from that Baron drops 7.5% off the reservation cost. That's a minor QoL improvement if you're current mana pool is a little low and you get caught out spamming some skills. It's not enough to add another useful aura though so it's effectiveness is quite limited.

That's really just for this build though. It's possible some other minion build has a use for this.

Use poe.trade for price checking. There's currently 4 listed, the first is a price fixer and the others range from 4-9 Ex. Now, as they haven't sold, I'd suggest the real price is less than 4 Ex. If in doubt just list an item for a high price and then keep dropping it each day till you sell the item.

Thank you man appreciate the response. I tried looking for it but could not find any is there a way on Poe trade that you pin pointed the enchant?? If they are going at 4-9 exalts I’d be happy with getting 1-2 for it. Still a profit
"
Quick question;

Thanks

It only affects you. Our minions still leech. :)
"
rectOOOr wrote:
"
Quick question;

Thanks

It only affects you. Our minions still leech. :)

Sweet, thnx...all this time playing PoE and still so much i don't know lmao
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
rectOOOr wrote:
"
"
rectOOOr wrote:

Thank you man appreciate the response. I tried looking for it but could not find any is there a way on Poe trade that you pin pointed the enchant?? If they are going at 4-9 exalts I’d be happy with getting 1-2 for it. Still a profit

Yeah, use the Mods section and you can select the Flesh and Stone enchant there. Also make sure you unselect the Online only button.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info