3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

GG build! Face-rolling this league. Why is Maim recomended to link with skeletons on bosses, isn't Ruthless much better?
Anyone knows why crusader junk mob packs hit so hard and how to counter it?

just made the end game version and its super awesome, did all content so easy.. thanks for great guide bro.

I just got ench at helm "Summoned relics grants 100% buff effect" could be usefull for this build? thanks

well guys i made that amulet now and lost now
what should i do with it? xD
it is Awesome, i think drop Guardian Aurabot Minions for this =)

i can still use Garb of the Ephemeral in Animate guardian ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Garb_of_the_Ephemeral_(Synthesised)

"
Veeling wrote:

well guys i made that amulet now and lost now
what should i do with it? xD

I made a similarly bad one that also rolled 10% armour and 2% maximum ES...

Sold it off and made like 40c profit, wont be trying that again for a little while lol
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 14, 2020, 2:30:31 PM
"
Jesseeme wrote:

Is this hubris worth the points for 240% minion dmg?

I believe so. Before Sirus can even do that thing where he clones himself and does that rotational beam, my minions destroy him. Fight over.

I did lose some resistances and strength but made up for it by making sure I have strength on both rings. Also, an elder-based heavy belt with increased % to attributes and a strength suffix will make up for strength lost. At 1200 str you have 15 zombies which is more than enough anyway.

Just my opinion on it.

@brunowa, thanks very much for bringing the hubris jewel trick to our attention.
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Question about Multimod crafting. As I understand, adding the ability to multi-mod an item takes up a prefix slot. If I then want to craft 2 more suffixes (minion attack speed and + support gems), then that means that the item base needs to have no suffixes, correct? It's ok to have 3 prefixes (+1 to socketed gems, minions % damage or fortify support, and some random 3rd prefix)?

Other way around. +1 socketed gems, fortity/minion dmg, and +2 to socketed support gems are all prefixes so you need a free prefix for +2 support on your multi craft. 3 crafted mods and minion atk spd/cast spd are suffixes, so you can either have 1 suffix on there before your multicraft, or try to exalt slam something nice in there after if you start with 0 suffixes.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 14, 2020, 2:34:41 PM
What is the final talent tree? one from PoB or from levling section?
Question on redeemer's orb. the only 3 suffix mod are movement speed, onslaught, and chance to blind attacks. the movement speed would obviously good, and the chance to blind not good. But what would the onslaught on kill do. I assume it wouldn't give a speed boost on your minions and would just give it to you, but would it give it to you when your minions kill an enemy, or only if you kill them with your weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info