3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey all,

pretty great build which i'm really enjoying so far.

I don't have any 6L yet (Femur & Geofri 5L)and wondering what my next upgrade step should be besides switching one of my rings for an unset ring (which i dont really see why because my spectres dont really die so is minion life really necessary?)

Besides that I'm wondering if i should buy a level 21 spectre first go get my 4. or if i should focus on efficient training jewels or.....

Thanks in advance & enjoy your day exiles !
Last edited by phili2 on Jan 14, 2020, 12:39:18 PM
"
b0TEB wrote:

I have 77 fire, 76 cold, 76 light, 75 chaos without spirit offering

HOW :| ?
i checked your gear and all i found is on one ring +11 all ele res, chest 18 ele res and thats all.
+ purity of elements gives u 27% res
So all is 56 ele res. Where is the rest??
Awesome build, almost done w/ 36 Challenges just playing casually.
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
b0TEB wrote:

I have 77 fire, 76 cold, 76 light, 75 chaos without spirit offering

HOW :| ?
i checked your gear and all i found is on one ring +11 all ele res, chest 18 ele res and thats all.
+ purity of elements gives u 27% res
So all is 56 ele res. Where is the rest??

both rings 34+33 to chaos + 11 to all, boots 12 to chaos, armour 18 to all and ascendancy comander of darkness 20 to all, maybe theres something more.

What about if your guardian is full equiped but you dont have enchant on helmet? Its 100% to lose guardian when enchanting helm? That sucks.
If I have a staff with minion increased dmg / minion can deal double dmg and I want to craft +1 socketed gems to it, what is the best/most efficient way to go about it? The minion increased dmg/double dmg is the only mod on the staff.

Should I craft cannot roll attack mods and beastcraft - add a prefix, remove random suffix (the cannot roll attack mod is the only suffix). Would this limit the possible rolls to 1/5 to hit +1 socketed gems?

Staves with those rolls and open for multimod are about ~30ex to buy straight up. Is it worth to try and craft mine or just buy it?
I enjoy playing this build, but i'm stuggle a lot with t16 metamorph bosses, most of them take me like 45 sec or so. If someone here could answer/advise me i would be really grateful :).

1) What should be my next investment: better belt, rings or maybe save up for empower *4?

2) After ~80 level i kindof lost track of skillpoints on tree and i put them randomly, just to have some solid value like ES, life etc. Is the tree alright or it includes crucial mistakes?

3) Right now i'm playing with 2 auras(40% mana left) and zombies, skeletons and spectres, should i change armor(with skeletons) to auras-armor, will it be better?

(btw lethal pride is 5% str, +20 str, 5% life and 10% fortify.
Hello i wanted to know which upgrade i should take now ? My AG is on Dying breath right now so i dont know if i buy kingmaker or if i save for a 21 zombies + 4 empower to get another zombie , or maybe enlighten 4 to take a 5th aura ty per advance and sorry for my poor english
Question about Multimod crafting. As I understand, adding the ability to multi-mod an item takes up a prefix slot. If I then want to craft 2 more suffixes (minion attack speed and + support gems), then that means that the item base needs to have no suffixes, correct? It's ok to have 3 prefixes (+1 to socketed gems, minions % damage or fortify support, and some random 3rd prefix)?
New player... I still tend to die a bit too much even though my gear looks good.

Thoughts on what I should upgrade next? Thinking hit level 95 for 1 more jewel passive to get a watcher's eye.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedDeath1337/characters?characterName=RedDeath_PDX

Note: The ring is there so I can have Phase run and Leap Slam.. I still use LS even though I probably don't need it.

I was thinking maybe divines to try to upgrade my chest piece.

Also side question. If I do that and then beast-craft 30% quality (and corrupt) the chest piece does that give it more energy shield?

My ES is 4,811, which seems low. 6,848 after cyclone.
Last edited by RedDeath1337 on Jan 14, 2020, 1:37:28 PM

Is this hubris worth the points for 240% minion dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info