3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can someone post a alternative option of gear for the animate guardian? spending a couple ex on a support right now is not good for me :)

Thank you.
"
Namper wrote:
Can someone post a alternative option of gear for the animate guardian? spending a couple ex on a support right now is not good for me :)

Thank you.

Run the budget version: Dying Breath, Leercast, Belly of Beast, Vicitarios, Southbound.
Martha forker I ripped at lvl 75 Monday morning before work - back to 38 so far. I cant believe the prices this league are stoopid ridiculous - 2C for a cast while channeling gem ?? WTF - I only have 5C atm ..

BUT love the build and I will be back again soon.. Knocked out 15 maps before I ripped giving me 24 total so far - lol ….
In game since Minotaur League..
New to this build, are the skeletons worth using over the auras? I'm currently leveling with them.
"
Picazor wrote:
Can anyone help me please? I'm trying to craft the weapon, but i only get minion damage between 71-90 (tier 3). I'm doing something wrong?

What are you rolling with? Essences or Fossils?

Only way to get T1 minion damage is fossils.

If you are using bound fossils, then you're just getting unlucky. Weight for T1 minion damage is 500 and other tiers add up to 5000 (2000/2000/1000/500 weighting) so 500/5500 or 1/11 chance roughly. Hopefully my math on that is sound.

Other thing is, you do need at least ilvl 75 to roll T1 minion damage so make sure your base isn't under that.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
I LOVE THIS BUILD

Thank you Bruno for ur effort & other fellow zombiemancers for ur input!
Is awakened multistrike worth keeping for this build or should I sell it and buy an upgraded weapon? I'm currently running a +1gems/103% minion damage mastercrafted wep. Other places I could upgrade are rings, better enchant on helm (currently have Haste has 15% reduced mana reservation), or other gems.
never used AG before. are we just trying to get high life on chest? so fossil craft with just pristines?
"
never used AG before. are we just trying to get high life on chest? so fossil craft with just pristines?

Don't bother with pure life crafts on chest. AG has super high base HP (more than 30k) and a hundred extra HP on chest is basically negligible, it's a waste of currency and fossils. If you want HP use belly of the beast because it gives percentage based extra HP. No need to worry about socket or links for AG equipment.

Budget AG gear is Leer Cast, Dying Breath, Victarios Flight, Southbound. Chest either belly, or any rare chest with useful mods.

The redeemer (blue) influenced chest can roll the 'nearby enemies are blinded' mod and might be worth it because it's extra survivability for you and your minions. You can also craft 'gain 10% of life as extra ES' for more survivability.

I didn't recommend sinking too much currency into end game AG gear (costs multiple exalts right now and you lose it all if he dies) until you fully gear out your character.
Last edited by Drakoturt on Jan 14, 2020, 8:55:32 PM
Hello, just started this build, havent had such easy leveling yet.
I do have a question though and i do know about PoB sometimes not showing everything. The PoB shows the minion dps will eventually be 100k, for me this seemed rather low compared to some other builds that have resistances capped easier, possible higher life and show dps numbers around 400/500k for minions. Am i missing something?

Edit: other minion builds not just in general*
Last edited by IchbinFrosty on Jan 14, 2020, 9:16:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info