3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9rH3MfWfkk&feature=youtu.be

"
This looks pretty neat! Boss literally melts away :)

I wonder how it performs with 85% impale if you annoint something else? I'm assuming it would still perform very well and free up that annointment.

100% impale calculations done. Each zombie has 58% MORE damage for a final of 290k each. I have 16 zombies, so easy math: 4.5 MILLION dps. Any other annointment gives max 20% INCREASED. Nothing beats impale physical damage.
"
ArisFuser wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9rH3MfWfkk&feature=youtu.be

"
This looks pretty neat! Boss literally melts away :)

I wonder how it performs with 85% impale if you annoint something else? I'm assuming it would still perform very well and free up that annointment.

100% impale calculations done. Each zombie has 58% MORE damage for a final of 290k each. I have 16 zombies, so easy math: 4.5 MILLION dps. Any other annointment gives max 20% INCREASED. Nothing beats impale physical damage.

Just thinking about it more as I was going to look into testing it, your Watcher's eye 25% and the 15% from Forceful Skewering don't apply to your minion attacks though. Your minions are only getting the benefit of 40% from support + 20% from dread banner to give 60%... which is still awesome.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 29, 2019, 5:59:24 AM
Fair point!
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Fair point!

That frees up a jewel socket and an annointment for you :)
Really Amazing Build! Did my first uber in the the league. Very fast and tanky! 100% worth it!

"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Anyone has tried blight maps with this build ? Something like a t14 / t15 ? Is it doable/farmable with this build ?

Honestly it's to easy. There are two opions. Either don't build any towers, and focus on bosses, when ur minions deal with rest of waves. Or place 4-5 towers in strategic places, then go near pump, put some have item on key that summons vaal skelotons, and go make some coffee. :)
"
seilark wrote:
Really Amazing Build! Did my first uber in the the league. Very fast and tanky! 100% worth it!

Congrats! Will add you to the hall of fame when I get around to it ;D!
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 29, 2019, 7:55:34 AM
"
Kotylion wrote:
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Anyone has tried blight maps with this build ? Something like a t14 / t15 ? Is it doable/farmable with this build ?

Honestly it's to easy. There are two opions. Either don't build any towers, and focus on bosses, when ur minions deal with rest of waves. Or place 4-5 towers in strategic places, then go near pump, put some have item on key that summons vaal skelotons, and go make some coffee. :)

Thanks for your reply, can I ask what spectres you using ? I assume the ones for clearing are the best ?
me68

Was rushing from trying to spawn red elder to uber in a few hours before my internet went lagging so several deaths in the process and less than optimized setup but damage on Uber was top notch

Gear used:

Last edited by snowmittens on Sep 29, 2019, 9:00:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info