3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
AcidCitrus wrote:

Just crafted this myself while trying to make it to 30% quality. Should I keep it as it is ? Or should i roll again to try to get the +50 strenght ?

If you can hit 1000 strength using all your other gear then keep it... If your short of 1000 strength by more than 25 or so then reroll it.
"
mcserrona wrote:
Hi. Trying this build now. Currently still level 40+ though ( only able to play 1hr a day). So far this has been the strongest character i played. I literally kill story bosses in under a second with just 7 zombies.anything that survives the zombies are raped by the vaal skeletons.

Just a question though, is it possible to reach 1000 str with no expensive jewels like efficient training and such?

It will be much harder... But as you see the build has over 1000 strength without any stats on boots or belt. So you can easily just get cheap strength on boots/belt which will help.

1000 strength is not mandatory... It's just a huge quality of life because you get life leech so you'll still be able to do all content without it.

If you can't 1000, try at least get 900 so you get an extra zombie. That should be easy enough without $.
"
"
snowmittens wrote:

It appears there a special specter out there that can cast vulnerability on enemies...

Wow this is nice, it opens the possibility to drop curses altogether and run with auras.

So we can get frenzy charges, rallying cry AND vulnerability from our specters? This build keeps getting better.

Don't forget you can also get a Diabolist from upper prison that spams Enfeeble too :)

The only problem is that your spectres tend to lag behind because we are constantly moving forward... So I find using blasphemy + curse means enemies are 100% cursed (and it's guaranteed and consistent) just before your army arrives to them and wipes them out.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 29, 2019, 5:54:43 PM
"
Kainmodious wrote:
OK so i can say this is the most powerful minion build i have ever used. This build let me do Uber Atziri (not a big accomplishment to most but it is to me) for the first time ever,

Also i did it at 79 with 4500 health and non of my gems at level 20. (Edit) oh and just in a Tabula

Thank you for this build!!!

Congrats! And you're welcome :) love hearing how everyone is totally kicking ass with this build
New addition to the build. Remove Brutality to ignore the "only physical damage" limitation and....tara!

Did anyone tried to go for es/spírit offering?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Sorry if this is a noob question. I just came back from PoE after a long break. My question is why put the dread banner gem in the armour breaking up your 6 link? Couldn't you put the golem gem in the armour on a 6 link so it can get the minion support gems and put dread banner gem in the ring socket.
Ok, some minor update on my version of the best build again:

i got a new boot and some rings, spectre now are 4 level 84 Risen Vaal Advocate (lightning version) and 2 carnage chieftains. this means we retain frenzy charges DPS to our zombies while having long range clear.

Vaal Risen Advocate has 220k life, no need to worry about ele reflect maps, just free quantity lol.

and the projectiles of Risen Vaal advocate look better than Solar Guards, take a look:

https://imgur.com/5uS8bNE
Last edited by rolandojuantamad on Sep 29, 2019, 10:06:50 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
New addition to the build. Remove Brutality to ignore the "only physical damage" limitation and....tara!

Nice. Is the reason to just be able to do physical reflect maps? Will you stack more damage via other means (eg jewels or tree)?

You lose life, strength, and resistances though which I prefer.
"
stingrayz wrote:
Sorry if this is a noob question. I just came back from PoE after a long break. My question is why put the dread banner gem in the armour breaking up your 6 link? Couldn't you put the golem gem in the armour on a 6 link so it can get the minion support gems and put dread banner gem in the ring socket.

This is actually a great idea! Instead of ring, you could put it with Enlighten in gloves/boots to further reduce mana reservation too.

You'll just need to pay for the 6L chest upgrade (6ex or fusings).. so depending on your budget can make it work.

Nice add!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info