3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

NM figured it out lol
Last edited by Tromin69 on Sep 28, 2019, 9:07:43 PM
"
brunowa..

In your PoB you have Vaal Haste lvl 20 and 20% but dex req is 155 and i cant squeeze it anywhere,heh.. it seems by looking at your tree that neither you can do it,heh..

Check it out -.-

Also..if im going with Enfeeble, what level? You didnt specify that -.-

Thx :)

Sorry yep I run with Haste at level 17 I I think it is. It all comes down to individual gear though. If you can get +dex on any piece of gear you can run both phase run and haste at level 20.

Enfeeble should be at 20/20 easily...
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
Finally got my Uber Elder kill today! Really happy with how things turned out. Was my first ever Uber Elder fight (haven't really had much time to play over the past few leagues) and I did lose a couple of portals but meh. Was one of my main goals for the league to be able to get it done despite high ping issues.

Congrats! Love how you did it using speed gear too :D

Haha yeah was probably a bit overconfident on that front, but worked out all the same. Shaper slams are scary when your ping is wild and I needed to keep moving just to be certain XD

I actually find that the extra movement speed we get with this build makes Uber Elder much easier... Very quick and easy to dodge things... Or when shaper beam hits you it's quick to get out. So going full speed is not actually a bad idea.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Becko1 wrote:
Hey great specc, just building it right now.
I went to the ashen fields and found the precise carnage chieftains, can I use them too or just the normal carnage chieftains?

Precise carnage Chieftan would just be a rare version of carnage Chieftan so he would still work

Also a tip.. you don't need to hunt down the monsters. Just go to the zone and cast desecrete a few times on the ground and your desired minions should be there.

lol ive been hunting them down good tip! does the gem level of desecrate matter?
Gem level doesn't matter.. but just level it to 20
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 28, 2019, 11:00:38 PM
Already done 6 times Uber elder with this build easy and fast! Gz mate!! Amazing job!
Thanks again for this awesome build. I haven't yet killed uber elder but just wanna share how joke this build is, I finished uber lab on lvl 61 and killed red elder on lvl 71 with tabula and leveling item.

I think i dont even need new chest for kill Uber Elder. lol

"
Already done 6 times Uber elder with this build easy and fast! Gz mate!! Amazing job!

I reckon... Congrats!

We need another challenge.. not sure what though :D
"
unnamena wrote:
Thanks again for this awesome build. I haven't yet killed uber elder but just wanna share how joke this build is, I finished uber lab on lvl 61 and killed red elder on lvl 71 with tabula and leveling item.

I think i dont even need new chest for kill Uber Elder. lol

Do it! Tabula is plenty :)
Anyone has tried blight maps with this build ? Something like a t14 / t15 ? Is it doable/farmable with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info