3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Could u update the passive tree to lvl 100? what it would look like?

Yep no worries I'll need to do a POB update when I'm next on PC. Current one is still kickass.. just a couple tweaks I'll make.
[Quote]
Oh man I seriously love all these tweaks you guys are doing .. just goes to show how many great options there are with this build!

I also wanna replicate this and test it out... Man so much testing to do :D

I would assume clear speed is greatly reduced though considering removing speed gear AND using storm brand? But for delving it could be a fantastic option.[/quote]

Only slightly reduced, and not very noticeable on real scenarios. On maps our original playstyle of popping quicksilver and running nonstop is still retained, everything dies because skitterbots shock mobs making them take more damage, and the range of frost sentinel is so long. I dont stop to cast stormbrand on packs, only on bosses and in delve nodes where we dont need to run anymore.

On delves, you dont want to run too far ahead of the cart, so im actually more comfortable at 130%ms than 200%. I hope i can record a guardian run to show, but you can also test it to see how it feels. Overall
"

Oh man I seriously love all these tweaks you guys are doing .. just goes to show how many great options there are with this build!

I also wanna replicate this and test it out... Man so much testing to do :D

I would assume clear speed is greatly reduced though considering removing speed gear AND using storm brand? But for delving it could be a fantastic option.

Only slightly reduced, and not very noticeable on real scenarios. On maps our original playstyle of popping quicksilver and running nonstop is still retained, everything dies because skitterbots shock mobs making them take more damage, and the range of frost sentinel is so long. I dont stop to cast stormbrand on packs, only on bosses and in delve nodes where we dont need to run anymore.

On delves, you dont want to run too far ahead of the cart, so im actually more comfortable at 130%ms than 200%. I hope i can record a guardian run to show, but you can also test it to see how it feels. Overall

Nice if you can record a run that would be wicked.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 28, 2019, 3:13:13 AM
Updated Guide on first post:

- Updated POB code
- Added some Alternate Setup options, including dual-curse
- Updated recommended spectres

Various small edits to organise things better.

"
brunowa wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
OK,new experiment as suggested by a very wise guy.

So as you can see, no Multistrike but the very powerful Impale. I get 100% chance of impaling with :Impale Support gem 40% + Dread Banner 20%+ 25% from Watchers+ 15% from annointed Forceful Skewering (which also grants strength). Total 100%. Now we have Brutality+100%Impale+Frenzies from spectres. So now, we are Cyclone Champion Summoners. Go try it against bosses guys.

Also using Pride+Enfeeble with Enlighten and using Vaal Haste when gaining Souls, which is quite often. Pride is way more powerful than Vulnerability.

Check my profile if curious, is public.

This sounds like it could be pretty neat!

So can you notice much difference?

Here is a video showcasing clear and boss killing speed:

https://youtu.be/z9rH3MfWfkk

Hello! I spend all my currency i had for this build :) its reallllllly good!

couple questions:

1) i feel like im missing some boss dmg. i dont know... sometimes t16 bosses take like 10 seconds. dont know if thats normal

2) mapping feels okay. could be faster on open maps... 6 link spectres instead of skeletons worth it?

3) what would you change generally? any mistakes i made?
Finally got my Uber Elder kill today! Really happy with how things turned out. Was my first ever Uber Elder fight (haven't really had much time to play over the past few leagues) and I did lose a couple of portals but meh. Was one of my main goals for the league to be able to get it done despite high ping issues.

"
ok so I fixed my links now, final items (for me at least). I want to call my version Delve Speedmancer bwahahahah!

13 Muscle Zombies that leech to me, 6 Frost Sentinels, 1 Chaos golem (or Carrion), 1 cutie Skitterbot, 38 vaal skeletons

some notes: not as fast movement compared to the original build ofc because I lost the 36% ms in belt + 15% ms in boots. but we gained freeze and ignite immunity, life, resist, plus a truckload of damage. i compensate by having phase run almost 100% uptime esp since i spend most time delving.

I ditched the Carnage Chieftains because they dont frenzy often enough when not linked to Blood Magic, but the Frost sentinels linked to ice bite adds a very good layer of defense especially in delve. I also see them gain frenzy charges. unending hunger has gotten very cheap so i bought one and the cast speed is noticeable in delve and blighted maps!!!

my chest is crafted with +1 curse and I use storm brand + COH + enfeeble + temporal chains. in this setup, storm brand acts like a deathmark support gems, because all your minion will attack whatever the stormbrand is attacking. Since I no longer have curse on blasphemy, I replaced it with Skitterbot because im a ssucker for cuteness. Chill+shock is just an added bonus really.

ill test if Hatred+Generousity is better than haste later when i face uber elder and deeper mine, coz map bosses and guardians are an absolute joke now. If it is, the BIS belt for my version would be a corrupted cyclopean with +hatred curse effect.

Feel free to critique

how does your setup works vs uber elder ? have any video ?

a question for brunowa, with your standard setup ( skellies ) should i bother casting them while clearing the map ?
Any ideas what to uprgade? I have hit 1200 strength already, over 10ex to spare. I am looking for some juicy jewel once i hit 95th lvl :)
Hey great specc, just building it right now.
I went to the ashen fields and found the precise carnage chieftains, can I use them too or just the normal carnage chieftains?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info