3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

did uber elder with this build
"
tanis0 wrote:
"
viperakias wrote:
wait .. maybe im doing smthing wrong.. how we can use vulnerability-haste and dread banner without mana problems? with all 3 open i have 17 mana left (also got enlighten! ) help me im confused :P

He doesn't have Haste active in the POB, so presumably he's just using the Vaal version. Both come on the vaal gem, but you don't actually have to turn Haste on to use Vaal Haste once you get the souls. I have no idea why Enlighten would be supporting it in the PoB though. Seems like Increased Duration would be much better.

Incorrect.

I'm actually running all 3 of Vulnerability + Haste + Dread Banner. I pump Vaal Haste on top of that.

This leaves me with about 100 mana for everything we need. The Enlighten is linked to reduce mana reservation so I can run all 3.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 27, 2019, 11:50:02 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Incorrect.

I'm actually running all 3 of Vulnerability + Haste + Dread Banner. I pump Vaal Haste on top of that.

This leaves me with about 100 mana for everything we need. The Enlighten is linked to reduce mana reservation so I can run all 3.

Thanks for the clarification. That makes sense so long as your zombies aren't dieing.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
When clearing i feel a LITTLE delay compared to Multistrike, and I mean, a little. But when bossing,...well,I kill them way faster. Not that it did take long before, but now, Syndicate, Guardians,...I can see their life bar vanish.

So cool... Will see if I can replicate and test!
"
I using this build and have some questions, why blood magic on the helm since we dont summon spectres or golem middle fight? isnt better blood magic in the skeletons or zombies?

My zombies are dying alot in corrupted maps t15+ and in the grandmasters, any way to keep them alive or this is normal?

theres some difference in the gems u show on link and in your gear, what would be best?
PS. I dont really care about high dps, i prefer to stay alive, and if the zombies die i will die too since i dont have enough mana to spawn them

thanks

Your minions shouldn't be dying. Is your tree setup the same way and gems levelled? I'm on phone so can't check yours until later. You can spec into Indominable Army temporarily to help.

Edit: were you running physical reflect? Reroll those maps as your minions do a shitload if physical damage.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 28, 2019, 1:05:02 AM
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
Thanks for the cool build. Started the character a little over a day ago and have killed Uber Elder three times with it. Definitely a very impressive bosser, and nice clear too.

Overall, super strong!

So awesome congrats!! Will add you to hall if fame :)
Thanks for the guide!
One quick question here, why you use Melee Physical support gems over Brutality in Summon skeleton?
Sorry if you already answered this.
"
ok so I fixed my links now, final items (for me at least). I want to call my version Delve Speedmancer bwahahahah!

13 Muscle Zombies that leech to me, 6 Frost Sentinels, 1 Chaos golem (or Carrion), 1 cutie Skitterbot, 38 vaal skeletons

some notes: not as fast movement compared to the original build ofc because I lost the 36% ms in belt + 15% ms in boots. but we gained freeze and ignite immunity, life, resist, plus a truckload of damage. i compensate by having phase run almost 100% uptime esp since i spend most time delving.

I ditched the Carnage Chieftains because they dont frenzy often enough when not linked to Blood Magic, but the Frost sentinels linked to ice bite adds a very good layer of defense especially in delve. I also see them gain frenzy charges. unending hunger has gotten very cheap so i bought one and the cast speed is noticeable in delve and blighted maps!!!

my chest is crafted with +1 curse and I use storm brand + COH + enfeeble + temporal chains. in this setup, storm brand acts like a deathmark support gems, because all your minion will attack whatever the stormbrand is attacking. Since I no longer have curse on blasphemy, I replaced it with Skitterbot because im a ssucker for cuteness. Chill+shock is just an added bonus really.

ill test if Hatred+Generousity is better than haste later when i face uber elder and deeper mine, coz map bosses and guardians are an absolute joke now. If it is, the BIS belt for my version would be a corrupted cyclopean with +hatred curse effect.

Feel free to critique

Oh man I seriously love all these tweaks you guys are doing .. just goes to show how many great options there are with this build!

I also wanna replicate this and test it out... Man so much testing to do :D

I would assume clear speed is greatly reduced though considering removing speed gear AND using storm brand? But for delving it could be a fantastic option.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 28, 2019, 1:35:40 AM
Could u update the passive tree to lvl 100? what it would look like?
"
unnamena wrote:
Thanks for the guide!
One quick question here, why you use Melee Physical support gems over Brutality in Summon skeleton?
Sorry if you already answered this.

Brutality removes all elemental damage and some skellies benefit from that. I also sometimes throw on Hatred instead of Haste to maximise damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info