3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
This build is awesome, thank you for that! My atlas is almost complete and now its time for Uber :D. You should put a little warning to this build. This is my first summoner-necro. Yesterday I was with my friend (he's playing with this build too :3) on the Hall of the Grandmasters and... we lost our Animated Guardians. They just die. I checked on wiki that when animated guardian dies all items are just deleted. We just lost ~3ex in few seconds :(. There is more deadly mechanics in game which could be bad for Guardian and our ~1,5ex Kingmaker?

This is the most common AG runners mistake. Actually, i've lost my AG twice. Another time it was Legion encounter, when idk what is the name of the spell, when massive bloody eruptions on the earth summoned. It ruined whole my army. So you should be prepared to fact when you may occasionaly loose all your gear.

"
So I just killed Uber Elder first time with this build at level 87. It's really strong, but I must be missing something because my minions were dying like flies in the fight. Even the AG went down, so now I have to buy all the stuff again. I killed him in the fifth portal, and every death I had to resummon from 0 zombies.

Then again I had no idea what was happening, I was mostly running around like a headless chicken and suddently dying from stuff I didn't see. However, I don't get why my minions die so quickly.

Luckily I didn't buy Kingmaker yet, would that have made a difference?

I've had this situation too at first. You should double check your passives/gear to have every minion life bonuses, described in guide. As well as main minion gems, which should be 20/20 minimum.

Author, are you a genius or a developer working for GGG? Lol. This build is insane. Poor golemancers and other summoners who didn't try it. I've killed my first Uber Elder yesterday with flawless victory. Just deleted it like regular map boss, without any strategy.

Btw, have you tried to mix Pledge of Hands 6l with Slave Drivers with this zombie setup? Yes, it may sound like overkill, but maybe just for fun.
Last edited by lunnnar on Sep 26, 2019, 2:31:19 AM
"
Chrupcior wrote:
This build is awesome, thank you for that! My atlas is almost complete and now its time for Uber :D. You should put a little warning to this build. This is my first summoner-necro. Yesterday I was with my friend (he's playing with this build too :3) on the Hall of the Grandmasters and... we lost our Animated Guardians. They just die. I checked on wiki that when animated guardian dies all items are just deleted. We just lost ~3ex in few seconds :(. There is more deadly mechanics in game which could be bad for Guardian and our ~1,5ex Kingmaker?

Sorry to hear man that sux :(

Don't know of any other areas it may die. Mine has never come close to dying.

What level is your gem?

I just updated the guide with the warning.
"
snowmittens wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
No, I was testing out Ruins Hellions (found in the Quay Act 8). I quite like them as they spam Rallying Cry. I think I'll make it a permanent setup.

I heard good things about them
I was planning for days to get one but keep forgetting about taking one of these dogs as specters. Thanks for the location reminder. Will go there and get me a puppy right now

I wish GGG would make zombies(and golems) persist after log off...

Level 91 now and just finished yellow atlas. No where near red elder or uber even though I'm ready. Spawning these two is also a PITA...

I'm using a different setup for skellies and mostly traveling with leap slam. It's pretty fast and cheap to set up

Regarding AG- Also better not take it to fight Uber Atziri

Yeah I agree.. making the zombies permanent after log off would be so much better. I don't know why they don't.

AG is fine in Uber Elder... Watch it's life in my vids.. it doesn't budge.

Leap Slam works but I personally hate pressing buttons and it feels clunky to me. Just running feels as smooth as butter and much more chilled :)
"
lunnnar wrote:

Author, are you a genius or a developer working for GGG? Lol. This build is insane. Poor golemancers and other summoners who didn't try it. I've killed my first Uber Elder yesterday with flawless victory. Just deleted it like regular map boss, without any strategy.

Btw, have you tried to mix Pledge of Hands 6l with Slave Drivers with this zombie setup? Yes, it may sound like overkill, but maybe just for fun.

haha... love it!

You know what, I think it's because all other build authors on here have been playing Summoners for years and they are stuck in their ways. Funnily enough, I have always been "anti-summoner" and never wanted to try it... but becasue it's summoner league I thought I'd give it ago.

I normally play bow or ranged builds and like to go fast... so I think I am just coming into the Summoner world with a fresh set of eyes and thinking outside of the box.

I haven't tried Pledge... but that's a good idea. I have a 5-link in my stash so I'll see what I can do with it. Probably best to go Spectres in Pledge and Zombies in Armour. Could be good!
"
I normally play bow or ranged builds and like to go fast...

As well as i am :)

"
I haven't tried Pledge... but that's a good idea. I have a 5-link in my stash so I'll see what I can do with it. Probably best to go Spectres in Pledge and Zombies in Armour. Could be good!

Slave Drivers with PoH make the same job as zombies here, but inspite of huge aoe, they lack speed in other setups. May be you can fix it :)

Also, it might be usefull to add Dying Breath as a cheap alternative to Kingmaker, if someone doesn't have/want to spend extra ex (I took it from Big Dps Specter guide).
Last edited by lunnnar on Sep 26, 2019, 2:49:28 AM
Having an Elder Astral Plate with Lvl1 Maim+%Life would be overkill for this build?
"
brunowa wrote:

Sorry to hear man that sux :(

Don't know of any other areas it may die. Mine has never come close to dying.

What level is your gem?

I just updated the guide with the warning.

Basic Gem is lvl 20 with 19%Q, you can check my gear character if you want.
Well... man learns from mistakes :P
"
lunnnar wrote:
"
I normally play bow or ranged builds and like to go fast...

As well as i am :)

"

Slave Drivers with PoH make the same job as zombies here, but inspite of huge aoe, they lack speed in other setups. May be you can fix it :)

Also, it might be usefull to add Dying Breath as a cheap alternative to Kingmaker, if someone doesn't have/want to spend extra ex (I took it from Big Dps Specter guide).

Sounds like a challenge :) may play around and see what I can do.

Added dying breath as a cheap AG option to guide.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Having an Elder Astral Plate with Lvl1 Maim+%Life would be overkill for this build?

Nothing is overkill :) go for it if you're looking to min max this thing. You probably won't feel any difference though :P ... unless you're doing really deep delve bosses.
Hey Brunowa

The oil info I gave you is actually slightly incorrect, both Death Attunement and Ravenous Horde pathing take 7 passive points.

Oils
- Anoint Death Attunement via an oil and path to Ravenous Horde (7 passives). This gives us:
10% increased minion life
34% increased minion dmg
0.2% of dmg leeched as life for minions
+10 Str
+20 Int

- Anoint Ravenous Horde and path to Death Attunement (7 passives assuming you've taken the 5% life node above Cruel Preparation).
18% increased minion move speed
18% increased minion dmg
5% increased minion cast/attack speed
+20 Str
+10 Int

I've tried both over a lot of maps and actually prefer Ravenous Horde as we already have tons of minions movement speed. Death Attunement also costs a silver oil which is a bit of chaos for a casual player.

It's mentioned and seen in some builds here but Alberon's is an easy way to get the extra Zombie from 1200 strength, worth mentioning as an alternative for more DPS if bossing where the extra movement speed isn't required.

It's also been mentioned earlier but I prefer Carrion Golem for speed mapping, the extra alpha in T16 speed clear is nice (I don't like circling back to clean up an extra tanky rare) and you're plenty tanky without the Chaos Golem with minions taunt and blind. For bossing you'd obviously keep Chaos Golem but if speed clearing is your style and you occasionally have stragglers try out Carrion for a few runs as well.

Still enjoying the build, will Uber Elder soon!
Last edited by jermslio on Sep 26, 2019, 5:53:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info