3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Crafting....if only I was lucky.with the annul...

"
jermslio wrote:
Hey Brunowa

The oil info I gave you is actually slightly incorrect, both Death Attunement and Ravenous Horde pathing take 7 passive points.

Oils
- Anoint Death Attunement via an oil and path to Ravenous Horde (7 passives). This gives us:
10% increased minion life
34% increased minion dmg
0.2% of dmg leeched as life for minions
+10 Str
+20 Int

- Anoint Ravenous Horde and path to Death Attunement (7 passives assuming you've taken the 5% life node above Cruel Preparation).
18% increased minion move speed
18% increased minion dmg
5% increased minion cast/attack speed
+20 Str
+10 Int

I've tried both over a lot of maps and actually prefer Ravenous Horde as we already have tons of minions movement speed. Death Attunement also costs a silver oil which is a bit of chaos for a casual player.

It's mentioned and seen in some builds here but Alberon's is an easy way to get the extra Zombie from 1200 strength, worth mentioning as an alternative for more DPS if bossing where the extra movement speed isn't required.

It's also been mentioned earlier but I prefer Carrion Golem for speed mapping, the extra alpha in T16 speed clear is nice (I don't like circling back to clean up an extra tanky rare) and you're plenty tanky without the Chaos Golem with minions taunt and blind. For bossing you'd obviously keep Chaos Golem but if speed clearing is your style and you occasionally have stragglers try out Carrion for a few runs as well.

Still enjoying the build, will Uber Elder soon!

Thanks man have updated the guide!

Great suggestion re: Carrion Golem. I have found it doesn't do much damage but if you're not bossing then it's a good option for those stragglers as you mentioned!
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Crafting....if only I was lucky.with the annul...

So juicy!

Can't wait to see what you put together :D
I dont know what is going on, but my AG die again... at this time on T13 map on Blight challange. Was killed by this boss with some kind of "flame thrower" with fireballs. Something wrong is with my eq or passive tree? :/
Adding phys dmg or ele damage in rings wont benefits us at all,right? All added damage is useless unless applied to minions?
Last edited by ArisFuser on Sep 26, 2019, 11:17:24 AM
"
Chrupcior wrote:
I dont know what is going on, but my AG die again... at this time on T13 map on Blight challange. Was killed by this boss with some kind of "flame thrower" with fireballs. Something wrong is with my eq or passive tree? :/

Get AG gem to level 20. Give him a Belly of the Beast.
"
ArisFuser wrote:

I know that. I have 20lvl gem witch all items from here (belly too), AG has over 50k hp xD . I don't know, maybe Im just unlucky :(
Killed Uber Elder for my first time ever today with this build. No AG or Golem summoned.

Also wondering what upgrades I should be looking at. Think I'm way overcapped on resists due to not taking into account extra resists from ascendancy.
"
Chrupcior wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:

I know that. I have 20lvl gem witch all items from here (belly too), AG has over 50k hp xD . I don't know, maybe Im just unlucky :(

how do you check ag stats? or are they your calculations?
"
fugth wrote:

how do you check ag stats? or are they your calculations?

I was looking on skill describe and there was these amount of hp.
If Im doing something wrong just please correct me.
Im a beginner summoner, so thank you in advance for any good tips or advices :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info