3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thx for this build ,love it . This badguys die prety quick , ez deathless.
Is this build viable for delving? I plan to push to around depth 600 before going sideways to hunt cities

Heres my current gears, currently have 1200str. I killed uber elder 1st time last night, took 3 portals because i havent memorized the pattern of attacks yet. I died from tentacle and the screenwide explosion(?) But the damage is really amazing

Last edited by rolandojuantamad on Sep 25, 2019, 7:26:07 AM
"
guchette wrote:

Thx for this build ,love it . This badguys die prety quick , ez deathless.

Congrats! added to the hall of fame :D
"
Is this build viable for delving? I plan to push to around depth 600 before going sideways to hunt cities

Heres my current gears, currently have 1200str. I killed uber elder 1st time last night, took 3 portals because i havent memorized the pattern of attacks yet. I died from tentacle and the screenwide explosion(?) But the damage is really amazing

Congrats! added to the hall of fame :D

Build should be pretty good for delving... I'm only at 275 so can't confirm how deep it can go. Obviously when going deeper throw on a proper belt and boots.
Uberelder done,two portals. Could have been deathless, bad positioning in the first try.

"
ArisFuser wrote:
Using Umbilicus increases DPS dramatically but i have found that life regen is not high enough to avoid porcupine attacks, phasing bosses,etc. Using a
and
adds a lot of survivability since allows instant recovery of life, 1000+life(+2% life regen).Any ideas?

Ed: annointing Vaal Pact maybe?

Hmm... I can just tank them mostly without flasks.

Did you use Basalt flask? THat would help.

Also, I see you don't have Utmost Might node... spec out of Indominable Army and pick that up instead.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Uberelder done,two portals. Could have been deathless, bad positioning in the first try.

Congrats! so awesome! added to hall of fame :) Next time deathless!

"
brunowa wrote:
"
fugth wrote:
whats the blood magic support for? guardian and spectres costs about 50 mana.
and we (or at least me :)) still waits for oils! espacially the survival ones!

Blood magic so our carnage chieftains can spam frenzies to our minions.

Oil enchant would be either death attunement or ravenous horde.

i might assume ravenous horde is for 15+ zombies and second one for others?
Found another maor cons about the build:

Having to resummon 15 zombies+ 1 golem is a royal PITA, especially cos my game disconnects every other time I go to someone else's hideout

So I just killed Uber Elder first time with this build at level 87. It's really strong, but I must be missing something because my minions were dying like flies in the fight. Even the AG went down, so now I have to buy all the stuff again. I killed him in the fifth portal, and every death I had to resummon from 0 zombies.

Then again I had no idea what was happening, I was mostly running around like a headless chicken and suddently dying from stuff I didn't see. However, I don't get why my minions die so quickly.

Luckily I didn't buy Kingmaker yet, would that have made a difference?
Last edited by teowind on Sep 25, 2019, 3:54:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info