3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Looking at the left side of the tree at the Violent Dead jewel, is it really supported by 40 int?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
"
YellovvJack wrote:
Looking at the left side of the tree at the Violent Dead jewel, is it really supported by 40 int?

The int doesn't need to be allocated, it just needs to be within the radius
Last edited by MightyMagnum on Sep 24, 2019, 6:26:28 PM
is it better to get ravenous horde or utmost might on ammy?
"
ArisFuser wrote:
After further testing with your latest addition,there is not much more to say, this is an insane build. Thanks!Keep it adding to the front page, this build is op.

Next is an Elder Astral Plate with Lvl1 Maim...

That would be awesome :) I'm also thinking of throwing on some other unique and funky chests to play around with... Cos why not?! :)

Eg just saw there is a chest with 15% movespeed... We could get over 300% movespeed with that thing on... :D
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 24, 2019, 7:55:35 PM
"
driwee wrote:
Great build man. Having tons of fun with it. But i wonder what could i use instead brutality in the zombie setup. Reason being i took Grave Intentions and i would like to make use of the chaos damage granted by Unholy Might.

Use Fortify or Ruthless... I would choose Fortify for consistency.
"
j0kn0x wrote:
Hi there, this build feels amazing. Thanks for that. It`s a breeze without hammering the keyboard. Just smooth gameplay. Awesome ^^

Also thanks for the updates if you find some new ways to improve the build. But even with checking the thread it would be great if we can get an fresh POB.

I see you use other gems in your character as in the "gem" section in your post. I know maybe it`s some testing and with the posted setup we are fine but would be nice if we have some more options :)

I made a POB only through the information i`ve got in the post and your characters. Feel free to proof it maybe the fortify setup is just a test.

https://pastebin.com/tPASzppy

This is your normal pastebin from the first post just a little organized and refreshed with some options. Also i`ve added your leveling tree to it.

- reworked / added some item setups (with or without Belt / Jewel)
- Jewel (violent dead) cannot drop anymore but maybe you can get it through divination cards. So i changed it to a normal jewel with an hint that you can exchange it.
- reworked skill section (here are surely some improvements to make)
- added your character skills with fortify or brutality
- added leveling trees like in your description of leveling

Hopefully it`s understandable and sorry if i made a mistake. English isn`t my native language.
Maybe it helps or maybe not. :)
greets j0kn0x

edit: UElder done. Level 18 Gems with empower 3 and only enfeeble.

Congrats on the Uber elder kill! Will add you to the hall of fame of first post :)

Thanks and yes I can update the guide with some various options. There is so much we can do with this build I just don't want to complicate bit for people. So I'll try break it down nice and easy for people to use different setups.
Check your tree. Violent Dead is DROP-DISABLED. It cannot be rewarded through Quests, either, OR be Chanced.

not to mention you are not res capped (84% min)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 24, 2019, 8:13:53 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Check your tree. Violent Dead is DROP-DISABLED. It cannot be rewarded through Quests, either, OR be Chanced.

not to mention you are not res capped (84% min)

Yep don't need Violent Dead... chuck on any other jewel you feel like :)

What do you mean not resistance capped? My minions or me?
"
snowmittens wrote:
"
First time playing summoner here so i'm a little bit lost.

How do you keep your animate guardian from dying? I just geared him up with 20c worth of gear and he died in like 5 minutes.

Are you supposed to keep spending money on him all the time or just use him in certain situations where it'll make a difference like Uber Elder or smth?

I just finished setting my AG and spent ~ 20c on gear and 75c on level 21 AG gem(might be overkill)

looks like you're using a low level guardian. It's for basically end game.
In previous builds I used level 21AG in a +2 to minions helmet +empower +minion life.
This league you get +2 minion gem from ascendancy and meat shield gem that helps protects it so I think level 20 + meat shield in a +2 minion helmet might be enough

Before blight, labyrinth traps were deadly to minion, but I think they fixed that bug now

Yep I wouldn't equip AG until your gem is at least level 19.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info