3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok guys I'm sorry but this build just keeps breaking Path of Exile...

Here is a quick and easy swap if you want to become Mr Immortally Tanky and Get a shitload of DPS.

Just swap in this baby for belt:

And use a flask setup like this:

Video examples:
Minotaur Kill and Shaper Kill (30 sec vid): https://youtu.be/r9k-W15E3ZA

Minotaur full run using Flame Sentinals... all I did was run.. no flasks, no nothing... just tanked everything and minions did their stuff. Just popped flasks at boss: https://youtu.be/PI3NtPUyxcw

EDIT: I just realised my strength is at 950... so I'm not even benefiting from the 2% life leech from Baron bonus. If I swapped in boots with strength then that would be even more insanely tanky!!
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 24, 2019, 9:00:24 AM
So,...no,life,flasks,huh?Very interesting...gonna check it.
Well well well, the tables have turn on broke Snowmittens
A simple visit to the menagerie and he is rolling in dow

He can finally afford the efficient learning jewel

What will he spend his new found fortune on now?
Last edited by snowmittens on Sep 24, 2019, 10:11:38 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok guys I'm sorry but this build just keeps breaking Path of Exile...

Here is a quick and easy swap if you want to become Mr Immortally Tanky and Get a shitload of DPS.

Just swap in this baby for belt:

And use a flask setup like this:

Video examples:
Minotaur Kill and Shaper Kill (30 sec vid): https://youtu.be/r9k-W15E3ZA

Minotaur full run using Flame Sentinals... all I did was run.. no flasks, no nothing... just tanked everything and minions did their stuff. Just popped flasks at boss: https://youtu.be/PI3NtPUyxcw

EDIT: I just realised my strength is at 950... so I'm not even benefiting from the 2% life leech from Baron bonus. If I swapped in boots with strength then that would be even more insanely tanky!!

Ok,tested,....amazing DPS. Thing is, now its impossible to get,1000 Str, but.who.cares,I guess
After further testing with your latest addition,there is not much more to say, this is an insane build. Thanks!Keep it adding to the front page, this build is op.

Next is an Elder Astral Plate with Lvl1 Maim...
Last edited by ArisFuser on Sep 24, 2019, 11:24:09 AM
Great build man. Having tons of fun with it. But i wonder what could i use instead brutality in the zombie setup. Reason being i took Grave Intentions and i would like to make use of the chaos damage granted by Unholy Might.

Hi there, this build feels amazing. Thanks for that. It`s a breeze without hammering the keyboard. Just smooth gameplay. Awesome ^^

Also thanks for the updates if you find some new ways to improve the build. But even with checking the thread it would be great if we can get an fresh POB.

I see you use other gems in your character as in the "gem" section in your post. I know maybe it`s some testing and with the posted setup we are fine but would be nice if we have some more options :)

I made a POB only through the information i`ve got in the post and your characters. Feel free to proof it maybe the fortify setup is just a test.

https://pastebin.com/tPASzppy

This is your normal pastebin from the first post just a little organized and refreshed with some options. Also i`ve added your leveling tree to it.

- reworked / added some item setups (with or without Belt / Jewel)
- Jewel (violent dead) cannot drop anymore but maybe you can get it through divination cards. So i changed it to a normal jewel with an hint that you can exchange it.
- reworked skill section (here are surely some improvements to make)
- added your character skills with fortify or brutality
- added leveling trees like in your description of leveling

Hopefully it`s understandable and sorry if i made a mistake. English isn`t my native language.
Maybe it helps or maybe not. :)
greets j0kn0x

edit: UElder done. Level 18 Gems with empower 3 and only enfeeble.
Last edited by j0kn0x on Sep 24, 2019, 4:18:42 PM
First time playing summoner here so i'm a little bit lost.

How do you keep your animate guardian from dying? I just geared him up with 20c worth of gear and he died in like 5 minutes.

Are you supposed to keep spending money on him all the time or just use him in certain situations where it'll make a difference like Uber Elder or smth?

uber elder done with this build, drop a 9ex jewel <3 thx bro, build super fun !
Last edited by auron91k on Sep 24, 2019, 2:39:40 PM
"
First time playing summoner here so i'm a little bit lost.

How do you keep your animate guardian from dying? I just geared him up with 20c worth of gear and he died in like 5 minutes.

Are you supposed to keep spending money on him all the time or just use him in certain situations where it'll make a difference like Uber Elder or smth?

I just finished setting my AG and spent ~ 20c on gear and 75c on level 21 AG gem(might be overkill)

looks like you're using a low level guardian. It's for basically end game.
In previous builds I used level 21AG in a +2 to minions helmet +empower +minion life.
This league you get +2 minion gem from ascendancy and meat shield gem that helps protects it so I think level 20 + meat shield in a +2 minion helmet might be enough

Before blight, labyrinth traps were deadly to minion, but I think they fixed that bug now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info