3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS USE FEEDING FRENZY FOR ZOMBIES?!?!
"
Ragefanatic wrote:

u can give them the feedin frenzy buff from a golem why to waste a gem slot on zombies 6link

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Hi guys ! i wanted to do some zombie necromencer, whould someone have a build for something like 70-80ex ? im currently leveling fast my witch :d
thanks !
"
WOJO1991 wrote:
okay, i readed comment's and idk is this build is good for 3.14 league, and there is much pob's and idk which one to chose. (if someone can tell me pure fact's i will be gratfull)

I'm doing Baron Zombiemancer this league and and got to red maps okay, but need to start investing for end game content to be smoother (I had like 2.5M DPS last I checked which is technically enough with boss mechanic knowledge, but I'm trying to go much higher). My Awakener is 5 and I don't have any issues with Conquerors and did a couple Elder guardians okay. I still suck at Sirus final phase so I still haven't got him yet (I literally lose all my portals the last phase).

I'm on console so Ultimatums, Harvest spawns, and Delirium seems to cause alot of desync deaths and only do them every so often.

Basically there are better builds with less investment but this build is still capable of clearing end game content. Last league people uploaded Maven fights, wave 20 Simalacrum, Sirus fights with Baron Zombiemancer.... Honestly I feel the nerfs hurt defensive more than offensive.... Cluster jewels can make up for the minion dps loss but I would get those absolutely last
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Ragefanatic wrote:

u can give them the feedin frenzy buff from a golem why to waste a gem slot on zombies 6link

I've been using feeding frenzy with zombies before and keep my distance...but...now...
the setup I am trying to use is stay close to the boss (which I normally do anyway when fighting conquerors), but keep moving, link feeding frenzy with a stone golem, and use minion damage with zombies instead, and use a jewel in the passive tree that has: minions have % chance to taunt on hit with attacks, and as a bonus, minions leech % of damage as life.

However, I use vaal skeletons, and have feeding frenzy linked to them so the can zoom... I like seeing 50ish skeletons in a fight.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Ragefanatic wrote:

I've been using feeding frenzy with zombies before and keep my distance...but...now...
the setup I am trying to use is stay close to the boss (which I normally do anyway when fighting conquerors), but keep moving, link feeding frenzy with a stone golem, and use minion damage with zombies instead, and use a jewel in the passive tree that has: minions have % chance to taunt on hit with attacks, and as a bonus, minions leech % of damage as life.

However, I use vaal skeletons, and have feeding frenzy linked to them so the can zoom... I like seeing 50ish skeletons in a fight .

Vaal skelies are nice especialy on blight maps , im using them too on the second six link so feeding frenzy on any of six links ( zombies - skelies ) is a huge dps loss . So i got it on stone golem ( edit im using bow - maloneys quiver with the 3 extra jewel slots . with a generic 2 hand jewel slots arent enought so linking with the vaal skelies are the only way )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on May 22, 2021, 2:23:01 AM
Is it normal that my spectre aren't doing any dmg?
It was socket in hungry loop with empower, GMP, Faster proj. and spell echo
Tried with flame and frost sentinels and other creature
"
sard1nga wrote:
Its still ok, without awakened gems its almost 1 mil dps /1 zombie.

https://pastebin.com/ecm5bDD1 with gems and curse specter.

Hi! Where do minions get their frenzy charges from?
"
Fapadextrious wrote:
"
sard1nga wrote:
Its still ok, without awakened gems its almost 1 mil dps /1 zombie.

https://pastebin.com/ecm5bDD1 with gems and curse specter.

Hi! Where do minions get their frenzy charges from?

Carnage Chieftains.
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Ragefanatic wrote:

Not giving them the gem won't change their AI from being passive. The buff doesn't do that, the gem itself does.
Last edited by bvanharjr on May 23, 2021, 5:11:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info