3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
10011001 wrote:
OK, I'm confused, what really replaces blood magic, is it arrogance or lifetap?

All my old builds were automatically replaced with arrogance.

Hi, all bloodmagic gems were replaced with arrogance, but for your minions you have to use lifetap. arrogance is only for auras.

Peace
Min maxed a bit with awakened gems

2.4m per zombie , 2.15m skelies , 1,9m vaal skelies with bow - maloney quiver combo . a zerg army :)

all offensive numbers without potion ( bottled faith )

Gear

https://pastebin.com/itNmGfJq

IGN = Tominsideeeee

After some more tweaking in standard I finally managed to hit the next strength breakpoint at 3.900 Strength for the extra zombie.

My current stats:
20 Zombies @ 3.2M dps each
3.908 Strength
46.000 Energy Shield.....50k should be possible in the future with some more, but probably expensive, tweaks.
7.900 ES regen/sec

https://pastebin.com/DzZyn3Qm
"
Fritso wrote:
After some more tweaking in standard I finally managed to hit the next strength breakpoint at 3.900 Strength for the extra zombie.

My current stats:
3.908 Strength
46.000 Energy Shield.....50k should be possible in the future with some more, but probably expensive, tweaks.
7.900 ES regen/sec

Holy @#$% ... That's a multi mirror set of items. Cluster jewels alone are very expensive.
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

My current stats:
3.908 Strength
7.900 ES regen/sec

Holy @#$% ... That's a multi mirror set of items. Cluster jewels alone are very expensive.

Thanks. I self crafted those back when Harvest was still at full power. Right now they'd be a pain to make. But they're still worth using with 2 suffixes (str + attr) and just 1 of the prefixes (either ES or inc effect). At that point they'd be fairly simple to craft and wouldn't cost that much.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

My current stats:
3.908 Strength
7.900 ES regen/sec

Thanks. I self crafted those back when Harvest was still at full power. Right now they'd be a pain to make. But they're still worth using with 2 suffixes (str + attr) and just 1 of the prefixes (either ES or inc effect). At that point they'd be fairly simple to craft and wouldn't cost that much.

It was stupid of me to skip Harvest. I came back this season but stayed standard. Did you just spam chaos to hit str, attr, energ shld on those clusters?
"
Kazm0t wrote:

It was stupid of me to skip Harvest. I came back this season but stayed standard. Did you just spam chaos to hit str, attr, energ shld on those clusters?

Harvest crafting method was:
1. alt/aug for %effect + either T1 str or T1 attr
2. Imprint + regal for the other suffix, depending on what you hit in first step
3. Harvest remove/add defence

If you want to craft such a jewel with 3 stats now, so str+attr+es or effect, you could take the following steps:
1. chaos or alch/scour for T1 str + T1 attr
2. Harvest reforge keep suffix till you hit ES or %effect
- Alternatively, if you wanted to force ES, you could craft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest craft reforge Defence (1/12 to hit T1 ES)
- Another option is to just follow the first imprint regal method mentioned above if you don't wanna use harvest.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Kazm0t wrote:

Harvest crafting method was:
1. alt/aug for %effect + either T1 str or T1 attr
2. Imprint + regal for the other suffix, depending on what you hit in first step
3. Harvest remove/add defence

If you want to craft such a jewel with 3 stats now, so str+attr+es or effect, you could take the following steps:
1. chaos or alch/scour for T1 str + T1 attr
2. Harvest reforge keep suffix till you hit ES or %effect
- Alternatively, if you wanted to force ES, you could craft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest craft reforge Defence (1/12 to hit T1 ES)
- Another option is to just follow the first imprint regal method mentioned above if you don't wanna use harvest.

Thanks for the tutorial. I assume all of these require iLvl 84 minimum. This base alone is 30ex in standard, lol. I guess it's too late for me.
insane gear and insane stackin indeed .

i went the ''zerg army'' way life based 1200strng 14 zombies - 10 vaal skelies - plus another 42 skelies with the vaal hit . :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

okay, i readed comment's and idk is this build is good for 3.14 league, and there is much pob's and idk which one to chose. (if someone can tell me pure fact's i will be gratfull)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info