3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

AG is still a great option.

I personally no longer use it simply due to the fact that if it dies I just dislike setting it all up again. That's the only reason.
as spectres iam running 1x diabolist, 1 carnage and 1 host chieftain. When i can get my 4th spectre which one do you guys suggest? maybe 1 for offensive and 1 for defensive

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by dANNY187 on Apr 20, 2021, 11:11:04 PM
"
dANNY187 wrote:
as spectres iam running 1x diabolist, 1 carnage and 1 host chieftain. When i can get my 4th spectre which one do you guys suggest? maybe 1 for offensive and 1 for defensive

Thanks in advance!


Get another Carnage Chieftain.
Having better uptime on the Frenzy charges is a big dps boost.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
dANNY187 wrote:
as spectres iam running 1x diabolist, 1 carnage and 1 host chieftain. When i can get my 4th spectre which one do you guys suggest? maybe 1 for offensive and 1 for defensive

Thanks in advance!


Get another Carnage Chieftain.
Having better uptime on the Frenzy charges is a big dps boost.


thanks but I don't rlly have problems keeping the frenzy charges up with bloodmagic spectres - will try tho :) any recommendations for a defensive spectre?
Last edited by dANNY187 on Apr 21, 2021, 11:33:27 AM
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive jewel socket slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive jewels. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock jewel socket slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!

Edited to clarify
Last edited by katerinafm on Apr 21, 2021, 1:56:55 PM
"
katerinafm wrote:
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive gem slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive gems. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock gem slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!


if you are talking about gem sockets on the items; use jeweller orbs to reforge the number of sockets on an item and orbs of fusing to reforge the links between sockets on an item - note that on average it takes 1500 orbs of fusing to 6-link an item.
"
dANNY187 wrote:
"
katerinafm wrote:
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive gem slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive gems. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock gem slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!


if you are talking about gem sockets on the items; use jeweller orbs to reforge the number of sockets on an item and orbs of fusing to reforge the links between sockets on an item - note that on average it takes 1500 orbs of fusing to 6-link an item.


No, I meant the jewel sockets you can unlock in the passive skill tree.
"
katerinafm wrote:
"
dANNY187 wrote:
"
katerinafm wrote:
Hey guys I'm following this build for my witch and so far so good but I'm wondering something. I'm not super familiar with all the mechanics of the game yet so apologies if it's a silly question with an answer I missed. In the passive skill tree links, it doesn't show passive gem slots being unlocked, but in the gear section, it shows passive gems. Is it implied that you can spend a few passive points to unlock gem slots? I'm currently level 50, in act 5 for the first time. Thanks!


if you are talking about gem sockets on the items; use jeweller orbs to reforge the number of sockets on an item and orbs of fusing to reforge the links between sockets on an item - note that on average it takes 1500 orbs of fusing to 6-link an item.


No, I meant the jewel sockets you can unlock in the passive skill tree.


yes, spend passive points in the tree and allocate jewel sockets
"
dANNY187 wrote:


yes, spend passive points in the tree and allocate jewel sockets


How many points would be safe to put aside to get jewel sockets?
"
katerinafm wrote:
"
dANNY187 wrote:


yes, spend passive points in the tree and allocate jewel sockets


How many points would be safe to put aside to get jewel sockets?


just spec into the jewel slots when you reach them while following the guide since the jewels are useful
Last edited by dANNY187 on Apr 21, 2021, 3:15:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info