3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Added Gear Overview in gear section to help quickly identify what's required in the build and the difference between the budget and End-Game versions.

Will also add a more simple guide shortly about crafting the mace.
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 23, 2019, 4:40:59 PM
Appreciate the guide as well as everyone contributing to the thread.

Regarding the endgame setup, is Brutality still stronger than Minion Damage considering Spirit Offering? Or is Spirit Offering just not up often enough?

On that note, anyone have a PoB with something similar to the endgame setup?
"
Myrales wrote:
Appreciate the guide as well as everyone contributing to the thread.

Regarding the endgame setup, is Brutality still stronger than Minion Damage considering Spirit Offering? Or is Spirit Offering just not up often enough?

On that note, anyone have a PoB with something similar to the endgame setup?

Holy guacamole!!

Hahah that's insane... I didn't even pick that up... That's another 20% MORE damage we will get when using minion damage instead of brutality! lol this is insane... Can't believe I was running with that this while time.

Thanks for picking that up and yes, you are correct!

Here's to making this build even more absurd! ;D
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 23, 2019, 7:52:03 PM
What's the timeless Jewel that gives incrased str again?

I think I got the setup I want for me:

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Zeferiah wrote:
Is Diabolist best for the curses, what about Reanimator or whipping miscreant? Is there a specific curse that best applied by spectres? I was thinking for an 4 spectre setup, to use 1x of each carnage chief, host chief, hellion, and curse spectre, just to see if the variety can help. Also why not have minion speed linked to zombies since we want the zombies to move around at least 2x our own speed? Could replace the haste aura with an decent damage one? or another defense one?

Reanimator has a stronger enfeeble, but he also summons zombies and im not sure if its stronger than my own level 30 zombie. Host is not that good, coz minions generally have low crit chance. Minion speed is good when you feel the damage is too high, its just personal preference really since it feels so good watching a boss life drain so fast. Haste is there mainly because of movespeed and the burst from vaal haste. You can just socket it and use a defensive aura like discipline, grace or determination and just pop vaal haste.
"
frostzor27 wrote:

I think the jewel you are after is Lethal Pride. ArisFuser posted about in this thread at - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/48
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

I think the jewel you are after is Lethal Pride. ArisFuser posted about in this thread at - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/48

Looks like a cool setup... but those boots... why oh why! :P Seven-league steps shits all over them :)

Edit: Yes Lethal Pride is the jewel... but you shouldn't need one. Most people get it for the strength... but you shouldn't need it to reach 1000, but if it helps go for it. Another cheaper option you can go for is a Brawn jewel granting 6% increased strength.
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 24, 2019, 1:20:49 AM
Hi guys. My Raider experience has come to an end. It's been enjoyable but man,there is NOTHING compared to Necros unless you spend 3 mirrors,so I am back in the wagon!! Umm, why did I have to sell ALL my gear? Back to the market!
You made me love my summoner again!

But I have a question (and an admission that I didn't read 100+ pages to see if it was answered already ... yeah, kick me:))

In 'END-GAME AND TANKY SETUP' you put ranged spectres in gloves. Why not in the Baron ?

So far I have cyclone + skellies in Georfi's 6L and Zombies in Queen's Escape 6L.

thanks.
At the time I wrote that setup I remember clearly AG and spectres were in the Baron. Maybe Brunowa tweaked the guide a bit ;).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info