3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

If you main zombies, one of your spectre can be a Diabolist, he spams enfeeble. For defensive aura, go flesh and stone in sand stance, dread banner, discipline and purity of elements with a double mod eatchers eye, could be chaos res + conversion or double conversion.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Waleer wrote:
Hello,
can someone help me, i have enlighten lvl 3 but i can not put all auras, is the build update? and i have 0 mana for my skeletton haha :/
thx !

What auras are U trying to run?

Hi i try the aura in your build, hatred, dread banner, enfleeble, but cant use pride :s all my mana are taken
"
Waleer wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Waleer wrote:
Hello,
can someone help me, i have enlighten lvl 3 but i can not put all auras, is the build update? and i have 0 mana for my skeletton haha :/
thx !

What auras are U trying to run?

Hi i try the aura in your build, hatred, dread banner, enfleeble, but cant use pride :s all my mana are taken

Correct... You will have to choose which aura to drop. My suggestion is to not use Pride.
Hello, can I ask what is the cyclone for?
Is it for when we use cyclone, cast while channeling will cast all those skills in the body armor such as summon skeletons, desecrate and spirit offering?
"
trung12368 wrote:
Hello, can I ask what is the cyclone for?
Is it for when we use cyclone, cast while channeling will cast all those skills in the body armor such as summon skeletons, desecrate and spirit offering?

You are 100% correct.

When you reach end-game and have the crafted mace, skeletons basically become useless so we can get rid of that setup and use the Cyclone setup.

Spirit Offering is the key skill... it gives 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage which is MASSSSIIIIVEEEEE considering we are already doing TONS of physical dmaage.

Minions also get +30 to resistances and +20% of their max life as extra ES... so they become insanely TANKY and very hard to die.

The Vaal Skeletons can easily be replaced with another preferred gem in the setup. Or if you're on a budget, you don't even need a 6L armour, just a 4L will do perfectly fine.

EDIT: also, using above setup, you can change your ascendency to Mistress of Sacrifice which gives YOU the benefits of Spirit Offering too (extra ES and extra resistances... which is great if you're really deep delving... otherwise stick with Commander of Darkness).
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 23, 2019, 7:12:17 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
Where are you having trouble with chaos? Delving? At what depth?

Mainly delving @300+, but with -40% chaos ress even uber lab poison mobs can drain my HP very hard... And I'm yet to reach 1k str.

But my real goal in the rest of this league is doing Blighted maps and mapping for uber elder. Maybe I'll even give up the Geofri and get a +1 spectre chest... Dunno, so many possibilities and I have budget for them all XD

The cyclone setup seens better but is slower and it's not as good for blighted maps right?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Pretty bad gear in general, but the tanky setup is just too strong to lemme die. Doing all the content just like nothing.
Map is just flask spam and phase run all the time. Cyclone just in some situations to keep oferring up or to do bosses lol.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Oct 23, 2019, 8:56:07 AM
What do you think about Kitava Herald spectr for Ranged Setup?

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Kitava%27s+Herald

Which is better: ranged setup or melee setup for this spectres?
Last edited by IceSword on Oct 23, 2019, 9:24:06 AM
As for Ubers and needing a defense heavy AG... My AG has Belly, Leer Cast, Victario’s and Kingmaker. The only time I’ve ever been close to losing it was in Acid Caverns at boss. Either Uber it does just fine and mine is def not souped-up...

I think a main key is zombies staying alive. Mine never die and that helps the AG. Keeps phases short, soak damage, etc.
Last edited by Wootie on Oct 23, 2019, 11:04:09 AM
Is Diabolist best for the curses, what about Reanimator or whipping miscreant? Is there a specific curse that best applied by spectres? I was thinking for an 4 spectre setup, to use 1x of each carnage chief, host chief, hellion, and curse spectre, just to see if the variety can help. Also why not have minion speed linked to zombies since we want the zombies to move around at least 2x our own speed? Could replace the haste aura with an decent damage one? or another defense one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info