[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

tried to come up with a contemporary version, still got fond memories of the good old days. ditched the whole armor + block defense system and changed it to pure evasion + ghost shroud + es overleech as trickster:

https://pobb.in/J1-K82boQaqi
(3 different skill/tree/gear sets for starter, budget and highend)

kinda suprised, the numbers dont look too bad
Last edited by __FEL__ on Aug 19, 2022, 3:47:33 AM
Will the build be alive again with the reworked The Covenant Armor?A lvl 29 Added chaos damage give us 377 to 565 to chaos damage for free.
"
__FEL__ wrote:
tried to come up with a contemporary version, still got fond memories of the good old days. ditched the whole armor + block defense system and changed it to pure evasion + ghost shroud + es overleech as trickster:

https://pobb.in/J1-K82boQaqi
(3 different skill/tree/gear sets for starter, budget and highend)

kinda suprised, the numbers dont look too bad

This looks very promising and with solid potential. For Viper Strike i'd always go for dual wield though.

Welcome back, haven't seen you around for a while. :)

"
cost3linha wrote:
Will the build be alive again with the reworked The Covenant Armor?A lvl 29 Added chaos damage give us 377 to 565 to chaos damage for free.

Check the post above yours. It's using Covenant. But be warned it hasn't been tested yet.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 21, 2022, 7:31:48 AM
Is this build viable in 3.19 or not?
"
Ameoth wrote:

Transcendence build like in the guide is long gone.

If you know how to tinker with build yourself, you can use FEL's suggestion and go from there.

"
"
Ameoth wrote:

If you know how to tinker with build yourself, you can use FEL's suggestion and go from there.

started doing t16's yesterday and i m up to 100 map completion, defenses are really nice up till now but i m struggling with dmg a bit. hoped that covenant would be more common but thats gonna help alot as soon as i have it. your suggestion for dual claws is actually a really good point, need to figure out how to implement that with avoid ailments, but i think with the new grand spectrums you could go for +3 min end charges, +3 min frenzy charges and 36% ailment avoid.
"
__FEL__ wrote:
"
"
Ameoth wrote:

started doing t16's yesterday and i m up to 100 map completion, defenses are really nice up till now but i m struggling with dmg a bit. hoped that covenant would be more common but thats gonna help alot as soon as i have it. your suggestion for dual claws is actually a really good point, need to figure out how to implement that with avoid ailments, but i think with the new grand spectrums you could go for +3 min end charges, +3 min frenzy charges and 36% ailment avoid.

That would be great. Grand Spectrums are so useful.
and since i m not using any ward skill an cwdt + immortal call setup would be VERY good in combination with the min end charges. also an easy fix for physical mitigation xD
-> updated pob for trickster https://pobb.in/0jW_gWQ6fkVH

trying a pathfinder variant now, should be more dmg but not sure about how it feels with defenses
Thank you for keeping this build alive __FEL__ & TorsteinTheFallen

I've just started the Kalandra league with the updated trickster build!
I haven't played PoE in a while and this was the build that originally got me the furthest in the game. I'm happy to see it is still alive in some way.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info