[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Yalpe wrote:
https://pastebin.com/py1sMe4m not sure on which armor to use yet... Might need a bit more life, still iterating. I don't know if I can recommend this so keep that in mind. It might not work.

Defenses actually looks pretty decent considered the gear in the pob.
3.13 ? Is this build ded? Looks interesting but is it 3.16 viable?
"
Astoon wrote:
3.13 ? Is this build ded? Looks interesting but is it 3.16 viable?

Its not "ded" but the build lost 66% of its damage across the last 3 patches, maybe even a little bit more. Now its a lot harder to build it for transcendence so until it is proven again, just play something else.
Is this build completely dead?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Is this build completely dead?

pretty much for now
not that any more info is needed after that last post, but I tried out the transcendence version just to see how it fared. I bailed and didn't invest too much after hitting 86, more passives had to be dedicated to defenses and even then it wasn't as tanky as last league, not to mention the loss of dps.
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
not that any more info is needed after that last post, but I tried out the transcendence version just to see how it fared. I bailed and didn't invest too much after hitting 86, more passives had to be dedicated to defenses and even then it wasn't as tanky as last league, not to mention the loss of dps.

Thanks for your sacrifice... It really sucks because this build was a ton of fun.
Yeah in league the build is dead but in standard its definitely still a lot of fun.

Here is a pic of the crazy claw I built for it.https://imgur.com/07x4efo
Viper strike is nice. Still cleaning all content (aside ubers) on 1c wasp nest and 5ex budget in 3.18. Not the best mapper or bosser but a good all around build overall and a great league starter.

Defenses:
- evasion + armour + vaal molten shell
- grace + determination + defiance banner + herald of purity
- master surgeon + 5 auto flasks with gain 7 charge when hit
- 100% spell suppression
- recover 3 life when you kill an enemy notable
- enemies cant inflict critical strike when poisoned notable
- 75% chaos res

If some big brain want to make some shenigans (Oleya's belt + way of the poacher, impossible escape, etc) to make a better build (damage can be like ten time better), would be nice :-)
Last edited by Gangrelet on Jun 6, 2022, 3:06:27 PM
"
Gangrelet wrote:
Viper strike is nice. Still cleaning all content (aside ubers) on 1c wasp nest and 5ex budget in 3.18. Not the best mapper or bosser but a good all around build overall and a great league starter.

Defenses:
- evasion + armour
- grace + determination + defiance banner + herald of purity
- master surgeon + 5 auto flasks with gain 7 charge when hit
- 100% spell suppression
- recover 3 life when you kill an enemy notable
- enemies cant inflict critical strike when poisoned notable
- 75% chaos res

If some big brain want to make some shenigans (Oleya's belt + way of the poacher, impossible escape, etc) to make a better build (damage can be like ten time better), would be nice :-)

Goddamn it, don't tingle me to roll a char again xD

Tnx for the feedback! I'll look into your idea. I'm currently dry on my own, so every input is appreciated.

Btw if you want to continue with it here's a good guide on how to craft claws.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/v0o3zj/tired_of_using_the_wasp_nest_heres_a_guide_for/
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 6, 2022, 2:33:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info