[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot wrote:
"
robos_ wrote:
What would be the easiest way to go for the gloves with +1 strike target and chaos dot?

Initially I thought I would go with harvest add attack but there are just to many attack prefixes:

You alt+regal/alch/chaos/essence spam for the +1 strike first and then go for the augment chaos while having prefixes full. There's only 2 chaos suffixes. Chaos dot and chaos res.

thx.

I feel this guide could really use a faq. many things keep coming up every couple of pages, but the search function is mediocre, unfortunately.

edit: what am I supposed to do with this one? just augment life? or is there a better way to get to the % life?
Last edited by robos_ on Feb 3, 2021, 9:51:46 PM
Now I’m really into the build I gotta say that the Transcending version of this build is off the charts. Clearing everything easily. Full deli maps and those massive harby packs are so much fun!

Boots project ongoing, I have to remove/add chaos till t1 poison deal damage faster.(done) If I had the balls I would maven orb after I get that, but maybe at the end of the league. It's easy to elevate elusive though, lock suffixes then spam maven orb/aug crit until it elevates.
Last edited by Rechno on Feb 4, 2021, 1:51:41 AM
"
I will be releasing cluster version of the build tonight.

It's mainly for those who want to stick with the build as it will require more points but it will have 50+% more damage.

Is this for the normal version, or will it apply to the trancending version too?
is there a POB for the loreweave version of the build? i cant find it ):
Just finished leveling and got into maps...this build absolutely *shreds*

Most fun I’ve had in PoE since I could go tentacle juggernaut lol

Thank you so much for sharing. If I hit any speed bumps or whatnot I’ll let you know but so far, very smooth sailing from the leveling section through respeccing to the first maps, it’s a blast.
"
I will be releasing cluster version of the build tonight.

It's mainly for those who want to stick with the build as it will require more points but it will have 50+% more damage.

Hypeee! :D
Could someone check my PoB / profile and see how I can min-max my build? I am planing to put all my currency into one build this league.
P.S. check out this baby for only 16Ex:
Hey,

Shouldn't we use void fangs for more damage on base build ?

Or does the loss of imperial claw on hit impact our survival too much ?
Last edited by Solemplow on Feb 4, 2021, 11:42:14 AM
"
Could someone check my PoB / profile and see how I can min-max my build?

Go transendence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info