[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hello just want to say great build been playing it for while now but dont know how to get more damage/what i should upgrade, if anyone got some time over please help :)
Im playing Viper strike rn and want to go trance route later on

here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/p7CL4p3M

Spoiler

I really appreciate all help

-Cee
Last edited by Ceefyra on Feb 3, 2021, 1:33:38 PM
I will be releasing cluster version of the build tonight.

It's mainly for those who want to stick with the build as it will require more points but it will have 50+% more damage.
Crafted A Better Claw than my Soul Bite!, just need to make another one! Damage is through the roof with the new claw now!

Thanks for the build. Been having a lot of fun playing it this league. I don't have a ton of time to sink into the game so wanted to mention a few things I've found for helping optimize if you're like me and can't afford all the recommended gear. I've been able to take on any content so far (up to A7 Sirus deathless, also no issues with 10 boss or Shaper guardians maven).

- I've used a high str/int/life ring which cost a few chaos and beastcrafted the aspect onto it. Add some attribute catalysts and it has been really helpful getting missing stats

- a helm enchant for herald of agony or Malevolence frees up some mana if you don't have an enlightened 4 at the cost of ~5% dps vs a viper/pest strike enchant. This let me use culling with herald of agony (+10% dps boost). I'm currently using a helm with the herald of agony enchant and good life/accuracy. Ideally I'll get one with -chaos res soon, but I've sunk ~75 fossils into trying and can't seem to hit -chaos res with more than 30 life.

- Or, with a mana reserve enchant, you can use precision until you get an item with a decent accuracy roll. Did that for a while too.

- resistance issues, oh man, resistance issues - especially if you're trying to max chaos res as well. Never underestimate the value of a ring/belt with good resistance rolls even if you have to craft life on it. If you find a belt with 2 good resistances and a bad third resistance, remember there are harvest crafts (annul/exalt cold/fire/light/chaos).

- A thread of hope (very large ring) can be used to the right of the ranger start to snag revenge of the hunted (life), heart of oak (life), and swift venoms (~10% damage). Doesn't help with resistances though. Not sure if this will be worth it in the long run, but it is a nice stepping stone and saved me passives pathing to revenge of the hunted.

- I spent the extra upfront on crafting claws and used aberrant corroded, metallic, shuttering in 4 soc res. It cost more every click but I had much better luck getting the mods I needed (ave 11 tries vs ave 28 tries for a T4+ atk speed roll with the +chaos damage and poison mod).

I'm looking forward to improving this as I play more, but hopefully some comments here could be helpful stepping stones for others trying to get setup. I'm trying to transition into the transcendence build now but my loreweave doesn't want to 6L.

Here's my current gear, some of it is still pretty bad (gloves, I'm looking at you!). I also need some better life rolls (gloves, belt, ring, etc). Stuff like the watchers eye isn't in the budget right now.
Spoiler
"
Yalpe wrote:
Done with my first round of crafting. Pretty happy with my gear so far.

Where do you get strength from?
"
miskov95 wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
Done with my first round of crafting. Pretty happy with my gear so far.

Where do you get strength from?

Items:
Loreweave
Agate Amulet
Circle of Nostalgia

Tree:
Primal Spirit
Master of the Arena
Blood Siphon
Weapon Artistry
2 small strength nodes
Another small tip for early on - before Enlighten 3/4, the circle of nostalgia with reduced herald of angony reservation is a cheap and easy way to get all your auras running.
What are some Weapon enchantments i can put on my claws? Do I just keep regular quality or can i change it to something else?
What would be the easiest way to go for the gloves with +1 strike target and chaos dot?

Initially I thought I would go with harvest add attack but there are just to many attack prefixes. Maybe add influence mod? or would you start with alts on the white gloves?
Last edited by robos_ on Feb 3, 2021, 9:30:45 PM
"
robos_ wrote:
What would be the easiest way to go for the gloves with +1 strike target and chaos dot?

Initially I thought I would go with harvest add attack but there are just to many attack prefixes:

You alt+regal/alch/chaos/essence spam for the +1 strike first and then go for the augment chaos while having prefixes full. There's only 2 chaos suffixes. Chaos dot and chaos res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info