[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

This is definitely the most focused build I've used. Every stat and node is well utilized. It's extremely efficient. And fun as I rarely play melee.

2 questions, while you are working on your 6link which support for PS should be last?

Second any nodes on the tree you should really be reaching for by mapping start?

Thanks TorsteinTheFallen this is a really well thought out build. And PS is a really fun skill. I went ahead and linked up CWDT-ID-MS-Bloodlust. Bloodlust is overleveled just enjoying the free ID. Rather one less button to push till I'm way into endgame. I can still pop the Vall molten effect at the start of a bossfight, if it gets overwritten oh well. Ill never remember to cast it manually all the time lol.
"
kuromahou wrote:
This is definitely the most focused build I've used. Every stat and node is well utilized. It's extremely efficient. And fun as I rarely play melee.

2 questions, while you are working on your 6link which support for PS should be last?

Second any nodes on the tree you should really be reaching for by mapping start?

Thanks TorsteinTheFallen this is a really well thought out build. And PS is a really fun skill. I went ahead and linked up CWDT-ID-MS-Bloodlust. Bloodlust is overleveled just enjoying the free ID. Rather one less button to push till I'm way into endgame. I can still pop the Vall molten effect at the start of a bossfight, if it gets overwritten oh well. Ill never remember to cast it manually all the time lol.

Tyty :)

1) last support to add is Vile Toxins
2) get Soul Raker before maps so you have leech

Bloodrage on increased duration is not very good because it will drain you longer when you don't have anything to hit or kill.
You will get used to using MS manually as you are leveling the char. By lvl 90 you won't be thinking about it.
I put molten shell on left click and vaal molten shell at boss. With grace & haste as well.

For Harvest crafting claws we can spam the annul/exalt speed craft until we get t1?
"
daason wrote:
For Harvest crafting claws we can spam the annul/exalt speed craft until we get t1?
Yes, but speed craft is pretty expensive/rare.
The Pestilent Strike PoB link is not working in PoB community fork. Does anyone have an updated link that works?

Here is the old one - https://pastebin.com/039aid57
"
lvlotorbreath wrote:
The Pestilent Strike PoB link is not working in PoB community fork. Does anyone have an updated link that works?

Here is the old one - https://pastebin.com/039aid57

It's working. Pastebin server has problem but here's another one

https://pastebin.com/QjaTrbWh
Hi,

in the post you state that you should be running these support skills with Pestilent Strike:

However, in the PoB it has Awakened Unbound Ailments instead of the Melee Physical Damage Support gem. Which one is the correct one?

Other than that, thank you for the great build :)!
"
Janitsu wrote:
Hi,

in the post you state that you should be running these support skills with Pestilent Strike:

However, in the PoB it has Awakened Unbound Ailments instead of the Melee Physical Damage Support gem. Which one is the correct one?

Other than that, thank you for the great build :)!

tnx :)

If you can afford awakened unbound ailments go with them. If not, go with Melee phys damage.
Thank you TorsteinTheFallen for such a detailed build.

I had great fun with this build as a league starter.

However, I think I have reached a bottleneck, due to lack of currency I suppose.
Currently doing red maps trying to advance my conqueror progression (T15 is the highest I've done)

I die to random things, like a mine explosion? when all mobs are dead, like a whole pack of trash mobs shooting you and hits at the exact same moment.
My life is kinda low at 4.3k, luckily my resists are capped except chaos at 70.

Was lucky enough to 6L a cheap The Perfect Form with just 500 jewelers and 70 orb of linkage.

Could anyone give me some advice on what I should be upgrading next? Although I'm pretty much broke as I haven't played too much previously and have no idea how to earn currency other than doing the chaos orbs vendor recipe. Tried Blight league for a couple of weeks and stopped PoE after.
Thanks for this awesone build !

Made several modification for end game

Running at the same time 6L viper strike 27M DPS + pseudo 5L Pestilent strike 5,4M DPS

Drop Perfect form and get Phase acrobatics with thread of hope

Redeemer/warlord body armour + redeemer/hunter Helmet are insane for QoL and survivability

Having 25% phys taken as elemental dmg = arctic armour loss is not a big deal

Access to inspired learning buff on my passive tree

I don't like withered totem so using withering step

I could use corruption annoint instead growth and decay for better PoB DPS but will not be 100% uptime

Need + 1 max frenzy charge gloves and will try to create double influenced claw to reach +30M VS but hunter mod claw had a lot of bad prefix chaos in the pool

So maybe will just update claws with fossil to have -40% vaal soul cost as suffix for better uptime of vaal MS + vaal Blight

Will reach 99% stun avoidance when i get the last implict on my jewel

Build overview : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/nollie/Off_Meta_Poison_PF?i=0&search=name%3Doff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info